Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

26th May WU, Bhouji's Evil Game Continues (Page 3)

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged

After reading the precap, it seems our worst fears will come true

There will be all that needless dhagadham fight and in the end, Avi will sacrifice himself to save Pihu or Dev  CryCryCry

Prob BJ will die too...

Pihu and dev will walk into the sunset togetherCryCryCry

Me going...bye guys  catch you all later and once again loads of hugs fro you Nandini for the fab updateHug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3chista_nandiniBenNevisSidda8fuzzyface-Prashu-

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
@ prash yes we all know how much he loves that mad lusty woman LOL

But yeah CB his loyalty is a bit too much don't you think so. I mean so Bhaoji doesn't like Arpita but Avdesh loves her, so his loyalty shld be with Avdesh not Bhaoji coz he is technically his boss.

Well tomorrow will be a bitter sweet day but I guess all good things must come to an end.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3_nandiniBenNevisSidda8-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
pihu is there with dev  and pandit has reached there

mayb bahuji too is in that van

then avdesh and his goons

so  expect big dhamaka tomm 

and i think yes aakhir jung means  well u know tragedy and thakur khaandan wiped out  Broken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Sidda8

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
oye btw nandu  yeh pihu pj ki kabse ho gayi   LOL

Pj is getting ready to take his Pihu out of the haveli. Pihu is tied and lying at the backseat of the car.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevisSidda8

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Hey Nandu darlingHug
Thanks for the wonderful update for the last time and a big round applause for our coolest bie for what she been doing since she was on this wonderful and awesome GKD forum.StarStarStarStarStar

Hello Every oneBig smile
Hmm!!! The CV's still maintaining the cliff hanger till the last minute of the show as it seems.
Avi wont be hero unless he finds Arpi himself .
Yday i thought Avi find Arpi in that store room,but the CV want to drag the suspense till the end as it seems.
Me wonder how can he believes his Bauji every time, though he knows what had happend last time by trusting his Babhi. I wished him think with cool ,but he will be the emotional fool till the end as it seems.
Ppl do learn things with time and circumstances,but here AST wont .CryAngry
He did not believe Bj of her story as Arpi eloped with Dev, is a good thing.
I loved Arpi the way she made pundit fall unconscious for a while with the rod.
The best thing she done is ran of haweli.Bj salp on  PJ was wonderful but still PJ is very wafadar to BJ as it seems as he going to finish both Arpi&Dev tomorrow.
Both together(DEv&Arpi) might make Avi believe in BJ's story but in the end she will come up with evidence.Wink why she did it. If she really done something wrong then why did she made so many calls to him before?Avi will believe in Arpi even when he sees them both.Hope this time he wont repeat his mistake again.Wink
But the pre cap showing the drama still continues till the end after watching PJ had the evil smile on his face watching Arpi and Dev.
So BJ was confident that Arpi/pihu goes to Dev for help and made the Police to take both of  them   to handed over to PJ.
By that time Avi will reach some how and listens the convo of this wicked PJ and Arpi'sWink
If its Arpi then Dev will take the bullet or if its Pihu then Avi will be dead by saving Pihu.Wink
Now just want to listen to my honourable PP Ji kya kehthe hai?WinkLOL  

Edited by BenNevis - 26 May 2011 at 10:25am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3_nandinichistaSidda8fuzzyface-Prashu-

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Hey Vista, Ashu, CB, Prashu, Fuzzy n All of u who are online Hug

Thought of reliving my old days one last time ...the days when me n CB used to cover live updates Day Dreaming So did it Embarrassed Thank U all for appreciating Big smile Am gonna miss each moment spent here Cry

I too was expecting some face-off scenes today. With the pace its going, i dont get any feeling that tomorrow wud be the last epi of the show Shocked How are they gonna wrap up everything in jst an hour Confused  But good to see that Bj-Pj's end is approaching. Tomorrow's epi is going to be real Action packed n thrilling. Also scared abt the tragic end which seems pretty obvious now Ouch 

Always wished to see some romantic moments of Avita bfr the show ends ...Never wanted to see this Lusty Bj agn. But CVs The Great ...How can they ever show us something that we wish for ...But they wud never fail to show something that we hate to see... The Lusty Bj AngryDead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3chistaBenNevisSidda8fuzzyface-Prashu-remosalsa

NVBGKY Senior Member
NVBGKY
NVBGKY

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update...OMG looks like they are going to leave us guessing to the last episode. I just hope that Avi does find out the truth of BJ, and that the CV's don't show BJ never being bought to justice... I WANT Avi to know about BJ before the end of the show, and for her to suffer as she has made ODB suffer. I want Avi to tell BJ how sick she is, and how can she have done this, etc... Gosh I sound so frustrated, but I can't help it.

coolguy3_nandiniBenNevisSidda8fuzzyface-Prashu-

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Thank s a lot nandu Hug

Cudnt see the epi  & your update save me...

I m wondering again Avi trust  to bahuji when she said Arpita escaped with that  lawyer ?Shocked

coolguy3_nandiniBenNevisSidda8fuzzyface-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index