Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

26th May WU, Bhouji's Evil Game Continues (Page 17)

Kalitondra Senior Member
Kalitondra
Kalitondra

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BenNevis

As we already knew what the ending would be , me lost my interest in the today's epi.

@CB
Advanced congratulations for ur predictions, one Its just Pihu, then dho atmon ka milan.
But im not that sad as i have prepared for the worst for the last 1 week.
After all its just show and the lack of enough time making the CVs, PH to this kinda ending.
Ha still they can give happy ending like i predicted but lagtha hai Cv's ko yahi pasandh hai as they want to make us sad by killing the tag line

"khudh ki patni ka hifazath na kar paye lekin hum shakal ka karke  Arpi ka aatma ko shanti dhiya"
Now i understand if some one does mistake, they wont be allowed a second chance to restore their lives.
The biggest shock for me is how can they keep BJ alive, to do  more kinda wicked deeds in future?
Me think the CV's lost their mind. AngryAngry

Leave BJ in life, is the highest point since she will live with his remorse, for the die will liberate but to live with death dAvdesh is the best punishment, even if I wanted it to suffer by the happiness of Avita not by our sadness

Laisser BJ en, vie, est le point suprme, car elle vivra avec ses remords , car mourir va la liberer mais vivre avec la mort dAvdesh , est le meilleur chatiment , mme si je voulais qu'elle puisse soufrir par le bonheur d'Avita et non de notre malheur

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gnitika

Kalitondra Senior Member
Kalitondra
Kalitondra

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BenNevis

Now im feeling that i have wasted my precious time on this crap where they spoiled the story with a look alike.
I should have stop watching the show when they showed Arpi's aatma came to Avi and said that she cannot come back to him.
Its me stupid thinking that she will back as i dont want to see the evil win over the innocent in the end and there will be no second chance in life to reform.Its really shame to the show writers.
And now me feel ashamed of myself for watching this show since Arpi dead.

I agree , me 2 i told tht before , i really losted my time ,
 the positive things it s have  know u girls ,
sad
Cry
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
sow the show is over story is over dont cry and dont be sad
if it werent for show where wud u get to do so much masti and make online friends

see thts why we brought something to make all laugh and forget this tragedy

show is over i m sad too that this prediction came right 

bt lets watch final episode now

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index