26th May WU, Bhouji's Evil Game Continues - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
i think Bahuji 'll kill her sellf before, when Avi 'll know all the truth , it will be disappointed, distraught, women  who he regarded as a mother, one who he believed blindly destroyed his life, he questioned her violently, then sshe eeing that she lost evrything, she commits suicide by saying in tears : Babua maaf kardo

je pense que BahuJi va se suicider avant, quand Avi connaitra la vrit il sera du, dsempar, celle qu'il considr comme mre , celle qui il y croyait aveuglment , a dtruit sa vie, il la questionnera violemment , puis voyant qu'il ne lui reste plus rien , elle se suicide en disant en pleurs : Babua pardonne moi
Originally posted by chatterbox

dont be sad prashu

all shows  do have an ending

and i still feel there is logical end to this

just be happy that we got to see this beautiful yet tragic love story and awesome performances of the entire cast specially the main characters

some we hated some we loved  but all of the cast performed brilliantly

and plus as i said we all connected from various part of the world thats the beauty that a show brings ppl together

so many unknown ppl unknown faceless  but some bonded very well isnt it

lets see whats in store for ashish as it was his first show and he totally was in character.. but he wud be connected too and he has made his fans 

Haan Chatter Di u're right 😊
My kinda prediction for one last time on the last day of the show.πŸ˜ƒ

Its obvious that Arpi gone to Dev to tell the truth of BJ/PJ.Dev might adviced to see the Police, then the police inspector got a phone call from PJ to arrest both Arpi&Dev for some reason and take them to some place to handover them to him. But me still think Avi was suspecting PJ, though he ran out of haweli to search Arpi, but somewhere in the corner of heart he suspecting PJ for Arpi's disappearance.That's why he been to search the room where Arpi was hidden.
Me guessing when PJ &BJ will confront Dev being a lawyer will play with BJ&PJ with his words and make them confess all the wicked deeds they done before. Then the next scene will be Avi was behind and listening with all shatteredness, dead calmness. Then a sudden roar of lion. Here comes dhagad dham dagad dham , bahubali , bhayyaji...πŸ˜†

Then Avi came and hold PJ's neck for the all blabbering and hit him very badly , dishum dishum...
Avi's goons fighting with BJ's goons .As every one was busy in fighting with each other, BJ came to Arpi and pointed Gun at her temple and taking her away towards the Vehicle.
Then Avi saw this one and left the PJ whom he was fighting, and ran to BJ&Arpi.
He hold Bj's hand and pointed the gun on his fore head and said"aap Arpita ko maarne se pehle hume maarna padega , maro bauji, chalov goli"
Arpi shocked to see this and came to cover Avi and stood before BJ just like, Avi and Arpi  covered each one when RV going to shoot at Arpi in the Pundit's hut in the jungle(can u remember the scene?)
The Avi comes forward to face BJ and says the same as before.
With shedding oceans Bj says"hum kaise maar sakath hai babuaji, hamre pati ko kaise maar sakat hai "she broke infront of Avi and huggs him .
Every one shocked  even PJ the secret lover of BJπŸ˜†
Arpita was shocked and Avi's mind gone blank. He couldn't understand for a minute what BJ said.
When he realised what she said, he pushed her then BJ fell on the ground.
He couldn't say anything.
BJ understand what Avi going to do now, then she taken her gun and tried to shoot at Arpi
as she still remembers her oath "Babuaji, aap hamra nahi ho sakat hai tho , kisi aur ka bhi nahi"
Then PJ who was shocked to see his mistress' drity and filthy mind about Avi, felt as she betrayed him , took his gun and shot at BJ before she pull the trigger at Arpi.
Avi and Arpi hugged each other and lost in each other s arms , Dev was walking away with smile .
At the end Police came and taken Pj to jail as he was watching them  happily  as Avita together  in the end .πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Guys kaisa laga mera wala aaj ki episode.
Hello Sow πŸ˜Š , how 're u ,

so we 're just 2 on Arpit'a Team  πŸ˜”, just u 'nd me, no one believe tht she is Arpita , but 
you and me are stubborn πŸ˜† and say it s not Pihu it s Arpita , our Arpita 
Originally posted by BenNevis

Its obvious that Arpi gone to Dev to tell the truth of BJ/PJ.Dev might adviced to see the Police, then the police inspector got a phone call from PJ to arrest both Arpi&Dev for some reason and take them to some place to handover them to him. But me still think Avi was suspecting PJ, though he ran out of haweli to search Arpi, but somewhere in the corner of heart he suspecting PJ for Arpi's disappearance.That's why he been to search the room where Arpi was hidden.
Me guessing when PJ &BJ will confront Dev being a lawyer will play with BJ&PJ with his words and make them confess all the wicked deeds they done before. Then the next scene will be Avi was behind and listening with all shatteredness, dead calmness. Then a sudden roar of lion. Here comes dhagad dham dagad dham , bahubali , bhayyaji...πŸ˜†

Then Avi came and hold PJ's neck for the all blabbering and hit him very badly , dishum dishum...
Avi's goons fighting with BJ's goons .As every one was busy in fighting with each other, BJ came to Arpi and pointed Gun at her temple and taking her away towards the Vehicle.
He hold Bj's hand and pointed the gun on his fore head and said"aap Arpita ko maarne se pehle hume maarna padega , maro bauji, chalov goli"
Arpi shocked to see this and came to cover Avi and stood before BJ just like, Avi and Arpi  covered each one when RV going to shoot at Arpi in the Pundit's hut in the jungle(can u remember the scene?)
With shedding oceans Bj says"hum kaise maar sakath hai babuaji, hamre pati ko kaise maar sakat hai "she broke infront of Avi and huggs him .
Arpita was shocked and Avi's mind gone blank. He couldn't understand for a minute what BJ said.
BJ understand what Avi going to do now, then she taken her gun and tried to shoot at Arpi
as she still remembers her oath "Babuaji, aap hamra nahi ho sakat hai tho , kisi aur ka bhi nahi"
Then PJ who was shocked to see his mistress' drity and filthy mind about Avi, felt as she betrayed him , took his gun and shot at BJ before she pull the trigger at Arpi.
Avi and Arpi hugged each other and lost in each other s arms , Dev was walking away with smile .
At the end Police came and taken Pj to jail as he was watching them  happily  as Avita together  in the end .πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Sow,
u translate my thoughts , (u know my english is n very good) , u said really wht i want to say, u read my mind πŸ˜ƒ , I would like just a moment of joy in the haveli, to keep one more beautiful image of happiness

Merci Sow,
tu as traduit mes penses, ( tu sais que mon anglais n'est pas si bon), tu a sdis vraiment ce que je voulais  dire, tu as lis dans mes penses πŸ˜ƒ,  je voudrai juste un moment de  joie dans le haveli , qu'on puisse garder une dernire belle image de bonheur  

Originally posted by BenNevis

sow diiiπŸ€—

yr theory is always giving some energy diiiπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

so we ll get a happy ending😳

bt oly one day nd today is the last day..
cant believe that today is the last epi😭😭😭

its confirmed, avs gonna die bt bj stays alive & pihu is not arpita.
Wht a waste of lives.
Anybody else saw SBS tdy?Edited by mauve - 12 years ago
ok i have one final theory too

remmeber i said the story is in flashback

and i think msmarple or someone asked me how can pihu be the narrator

so here is the ans

this story started with a girl narrating the story of this gunda and lallanpur so it wud end with narrators face showing who had told this story

and it wud be pihu coz arpi is dead  and avdesh dead too

so she has done research etc and put the missing pieces and told abt it

thats how it wud be
Originally posted by chatterbox

ok i have one final theory too

remmeber i said the story is in flashback

and i think msmarple or someone asked me how can pihu be the narrator

so here is the ans

this story started with a girl narrating the story of this gunda and lallanpur so it wud end with narrators face showing who had told this story

and it wud be pihu coz arpi is dead  and avdesh dead too

so she has done research etc and put the missing pieces and told abt it

thats how it wud be

May be it s tht , but dont want it  😭
Originally posted by mauve

its confirmed, avs gonna die bt bj stays alive & pihu is not arpita.
Wht a waste of lives.
Anybody else saw SBS tdy?
Thanks mauve for letting us know about the end of the show.
But how can Bj survive even after all these wicked deeds.?
So Cv's showed that evil always win over innocent.😑
I know in real life its happens but here its just fiction na.
Coz of the short period , the Cvs have no time to fix the loopholes they just brought this abrupt ending.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭