Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Rohan's Action.. - Page 3

avina_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: aninag

I was thinking maybe Rohan has a positive side where he did what he did to maybe unite Rads and Dev and make Dev confess his love to her. Maybe he is pretending to be bad but his intentions are good at heart. DOn't know. That will be nice if Rohan is a nice person instead of a villian.

😃😃😃 Nice prediction !!!!!! It would be really interesting if that really happens !!!!!!!!!! 😃😃😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avina_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Myra.nelly

He did this trick just to be sure that what he suspected was true rads being devs DG!From now on he will continue playing with them,trying to separate radev,keeping rads to himself,blackmailing them putting the familly izzat on to the table!

I was also thinking the same thing !!!!!!!!!!! 😃😃😃😃
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 From the Rohan,s point of view he is the victim here as both have deceived him...He does not know  the reasons for Dev,s sacrifice as he asked him before when that letter was found and Dev lied.  and why did not Radhika tell  him before the marriage that she  loved someone else ...May be in the starting he must have forgotten all about marriage and slowly recovered ...It started when he fed halwa to Dev and so on later on testing both of them ...Dev,s behavior with Rdhika would have made him suspicious as he was ignoring her and then would have seen the statue ...Must be feeling betrayed by both of them so turned black  and was looking psycho when peeping through the shrubs ...When he pushed Radhika in the water he played with her life ...Now he knows the truth , will go on pretending as a kid and playing Cat and mouse game with both of them for the time being ...Would like him to turn grey when he comes to know the truth behind Dev,s sacrifice and about Radhika ,s truth and her belief in her childhood marriage ...Lets see what Creatives turn him into ...He is a good actor , can play both ...
agramathura thumbnail
Here is my issue with Rohan's action. Till the time that he pushed Radhika into the river, there was no objectionable conversation between Dev & Radhika. They were mostly quiet and respectful. So, then why push Radhika?

I really think he is crazy and unpredictable.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: agramathura

Here is my issue with Rohan's action. Till the time that he pushed Radhika into the river, there was no objectionable conversation between Dev & Radhika. They were mostly quiet and respectful. So, then why push Radhika?

I really think he is crazy and unpredictable.

yes here is the issue of Rohan,s action  and it was the reaction  not for that moment , may be wanted to hurt Radhika to see Dev,s reaction with his own eyes ...Yes agree with you he is acting like a psycho without thinking that his this act would have killed Radhika,...His this action was not at the spur of moment...