mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
EXACTLY MY THOUGHTZ!!!!

Saams IF-Sizzlerz
Saams
Saams

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Agree yaar...I had expected something better..They took that shadi scene from previous epi..And I didnt like Ahluwalias being forgiven this easily..
They could have made the last epi more memorable..Anyways still love KMH..
ana.khan Goldie
ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
worst epi f season 2...pathetic last show ever made...
they ruined it with pasting alll olddd stufff n full on ahluwlias in action...
it was lyk sum melo drama...hste cvs for dat...
guys go n watch sbs clip u ll get more karanika than dis crap made by dvs...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishakumar

love.1 Senior Member
love.1
love.1

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
I hate you for ending KMH so badly! Why??? Seriously Why??? You had everything on your hands; the perfect jodi, the perfect story and the perfect show! Why did you have to do that!! You really disappointed everyone! Seriously you should be ashamed of yourselves!!!! You knew for weeks that the show was ending, why couldn't you have just given us what we wanted... Arjuhi moments and Arjuhi's perfect wedding!!!! I have no words to explain how angry I am at you for doing this to such a beautiful show! Angry You could have made the ending amazing but you didnt; the ending for season one was hundreds times better than this one! err so annoyed and angry at you!!!! Evil Smile 
                                   Dedicate this to the CV's
kaise kahe hume kitani nafrat hai... haan nafrat hain- for giving us such a bakwas and gatiya scene for the last episode!

Despite CV's stupidity I love Arjuhi/ Karanika forever, they did a great job best of luck to the two!!!Heart Love you forever!!!
Wish the whole team of KMH good luck for the future!
Thank You all for working hard and entertaining us! The journey of KMH was made more special and beautiful , thanks to you all!
For my darling Karanika/ Arjuhi and KMH
             ~*~kaise kahe hume kitani mohabbat hai~*~
                        ~*~haan mohabbat hain~*~

ishakumar

Julz06 Senior Member
Julz06
Julz06

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
cv's i am to disappointed  bcoz yourll never even showed dadi rashi and romit inthe ending epi all alu family not even arjuhi much

ishakumar

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
CV's, you guys blew the last episode...!! I am quite disappointed...!! You guys could've given us a grand finale ending to such a great show...!!! I am especially disappointed with the shaadi scene which was totally a copy-paste from season 1...You guys seriously have ruined the last episode...I am very disappointed...!!Thumbs Down

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index