The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manojshonafan

Originally posted by peachpie

As always Manoj u r just PERFECT! U read the thoughts of most of KMH fans ! Though sad its the right way u have dealt with the ending of KHM! Its really shocking to see such a silly ending to our dear KMH! Just for the sake of ending the show hastily they brought those "cut copy paste" version! Anyways nothing better can be expected from the channel who had lost interest in the series long back & production people who were trying hard to gear up but in vain could not get into the mystery & before that the shutters had to be closed! Really sad! Lets hope for something better from our fav. jodi next time! With all new things!
yaar i m so disappointed with those dvsOuch  imagine tho already a loser animation animated loserthey ended it even before the expected date like today itself agar kal ek aur din dete aur kuch romantic scenes dikhate tho kya jata inkamale16 male mad angry

Romance ko maro Goli! Yahan to shadi bhi thik se nahi dikhayi! All patches of earlier scenes ...
TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
@ mods my post is not about any suggestions to the CVS its about the disappointment with the channel 
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Aaj ke epi ke liye  to   Anda and  Danda  to  the  DVs ,   Thumbs Down
arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Totally agree wid u!!
The dvs had all the mohabbat for the ulluwaliyas nd their heart was so filed with ulluwaliyas mohabbat that they cudnot think of arjuhi's mohabbat!!

The dvs jst butchered the show like hell!!..dunno what to say bt i am totally pissed off after seeing the epi!!..

Also why the hell were arjuhi praising the ullus as if they are god or something!!..they cudnt understand that they are girgitwalias who show their true colors only if they cant gain benefit from sumthing!!..

That all i have to say!! Mind u..this is the worst ending of any daily soap that i have evr seen in ma life!!..
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Prashant Bhatt, Creative Head, KMH2 Team and whoever else is responsible for this show and the end product as in the last episode:
I loved Season 1. I hated its ending and I used to think there was no worser way to end a show. It was abrupt, it was incomplete and it left us hanging in the air and thirsting for more.  happy ending ho kar bhi happy nahi the hum.. But still i love season 1 and punji n arohi!! i can watch reruns of it any number of times. I was over the moon to find out season 2 was here.. n when it came, it came wid a bang and I was proud of the outcome, the dialogues,the twists, the plot.. the performances.. everything was mind-blowing.. n then PB came.. i expected the same or better work from season 1 n since it was so awesome i was excited upon ur arrival into the situation..

then came the downfall of this season.. this may sound rude n harsh but its the truth.. all i know is you are the creative head of this show and you are responsible for the turn that the story took. the way it was handled, BG, Story, Dialogues, Direction, Editing.. (Please let me know if you are not alone in this, I would hate it if I left out anyone in my tareef sessionAngryEvil Smile.) And guess what, the last 2 weeks were the worst. Season 2 did not deserve this treatment. The end was worse than our scariest nightmares.  Copy pasting that wedding scene was a rude joke in our faces. Using Season1 title track instead of Season2's tere sanson was a sarcastic 'here you go' for all our requests. We love both the songs equally but everything has its own time and place.. going back to the ending track in general.. Arjun's character is totally lost in the fight scene. Rajvir is getting undue importance.. we get it.. arohi's family had to be redeemed but, in the redemption track you have lost sight of who is the lead in the show. Arohi is tending to chachu instead of Arjun.. next we know.. directly Arjun Arohi are forgiving everyone.. no sight of Singhanias.. Mikhail is dead? not dead? who cares right!!Angry Ahluwalias shown to be the good family while Singhanias exit wid the bad image - super dislike.. in fact, in every respect the ahluwalias have shown to be girgitwalias n singhanis have turned out to be in the consistent grey.. any day i wud choose singhanias over girgitwalias!!! this is a show, a youth show no less.. its meant to have an underlying story, a statement, a moral value - what are you guys offering to the youth out there? that its ok for families to adopt kids and ruin their lives? that its ok for families to abandon their kids in time of great need, throw them in jail and then apologize in 2 min and be done with it? that people fall in love, struggle with their families and forgive them everytime? you guyz really need to rethink why you make a show!! the industry is purely a business and i get that. but you need to realize that your customer at the other end is a human being wid emotions and opinions and that you need to cater to that. 

Turning an epic love story into a common family melo drama was your way of saying, "thanks for all your support, but this is our show, our work, we will ruin it in anyways we please and you guyz can go fly a kite for all we care!!" well lemme remind you.. if fans hadn't requested, no one in the telly industry would have brainstormed to bring a second season for the show!! so this show is our baby too and you have played with our emotions, butchered the plot, abused your powers!! such irrevocable damage .. you guyz should win an oscar for effectively earning the curses of the masses. I really wanna get on a flight to mumbai right now and kick your a** for having done this.. and the fire scene.. your masterpiece PB.. why did you ruin it yourself? you have insulted your own work and karan n kritika's efforts by plagiarizing your work to save god knows what!!! 

so *taaliyan* to you for having won the worst creative in the history of tellywood from me!! PB- please do not ever associate yourself with a love story show.. your forte is family drama and stick to it please!! do this mercy on the viewers, i beg of u!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

peachpieidunnokavyasamilovepyaar

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

To the CVs:

Why was Rajveer the only one to apologize? Rajveer was not the only one who did Arohi and Arjun wrong and it is not fair that he was the only one shown apologizing. Instead of showing more remorse from Rajveer again and Dadu, those scenes could have been used to show Arvind and Sudhir apologizing to Arjun and Arohi

Why was Arjun and Arohi's wedding copy and pasted? Considering this was the final episode, it would not have hurt to have a proper wedding and show Raashi, Dadi, Raj and Romit a part of it. It is bad enough they weren't shown at all in the final episode, they could have at least be shown at the wedding. The last scene was so rushed and that was disappointing because the CVs had at least a month notice that the show was ending. These past two weeks, a lot of time was wasted on unneeded flashbacks and repeats of scenes shown in the previous episode.

With that said, the show was not a disaster and KMH2 does have a lot of good memories attached to it. I am going to miss Arjuhi and I am counting on a season 3! I am going to be so bored now that KMH2 has ended!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peachpie

idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
idunno@aksh4IF,
your review is so thorough no need to write down anything more it was awesome -I totally agree with you what you said, yes they had assassinated the main story it was going so well but in last 2 weeks they had ruined completely- ram punjabi's death no investigation-proof of evidence tape lost no inquiry- if ksa could have not gain conscious, innocent could have got punished that is what cv try to say? there was no need of showing bhagam bhag instead they could have shown some logical court proceeding and outcome,could have resolve the mystery of Arjun's and RPS's past,they could have shown dadi ,rashi and raj supporting Arjun,and than obviously it could have been shown why this 2 family became enemy to each other and in the end RPS's change of heart and Arjun should have gone back to his own house not Allu's house,Arohi if she could have self respect she should have said ,i will forgive u but forget not and cant come back to ur house my husbands izzat is more valuable than your double standard treatment in the the most difficult time of our life-singhania were better then them-where makrand and billu lost who were the left and right hand of Arjun?
they had killed the story-it was good plot why they ruined it still i am not out of shock that they had ruin the story line totally-very sad feeling-i can give this serial name kitni bevkufee hai?or kitni cv ki dadagiri hai- we are totally disappointed and cv should ask forgiveness from all the fans of kmh2-pathetic end.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index