India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Posts for the CVs[HERE ONLY] (Page 3)

..anshita.. IF-Dazzler
..anshita..
..anshita..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
i m so disaapointed n very angry...ise ending kehte hai?????
totally waste...we want to c only karnika scene nt d family or dikhaya bhi to kya...wahi marriage ka scene copy paste kr diya...AngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I m so disappointed with the dvs kahan se shuru karu ye ramkahani(complain list)they are loser animation animated loser if started it will be even longer than the episodes of sasur bi kabi damad tha
I wanted to see more of Arjuhi romancecheektocheek lovers valentine s day love they brought family feud there boxing smiley, boxing smiley, boxer smiley, athlete smiley.
I wanted Arjuhi Honeymoon track Valentine smiley, Kiss smiley, valentine smiley, kiss smileythey brought this silly pukeworthy that takla n rondhu kumari bees sala purana love track and the raaz the heights of stupidity the y left it unsolved headache pain ache headache
I wanted Arjuhi n Raj scenesfrench french paris france but they brought the Maa ka drama n to rub salt on our wounds they started it but didnt gave it an needed end .if they didnt want to show the end y even started the track .they shud have left Arjun remain an orphan n shud not have let us known abt his pyaari mataji.pain pain ache headache
When Arjuhi left Singus n thought chalo atleast now Arjuhi scenes milenge but nahi dvs ko tho tang adani thi that stupid shoot out track n the never ending chase n bakwaas ullus track crushed crushed heavy balcksmith
I wanted a big Fat wedding of Arjuhi with all the customs i involved which happens in such weddings Arjuhi's all friends taking part in all rituals  who will be on Arjun side n who on Aru side (typical hum apke hai kaun style)big smiley but what we got 1 phera with that stupid song tare hai barati .u call that a shaadi 1-2 phera a staring n taddam the end hulk2 smiley, animated smiley, animation smiley, male smiley.
I wanted KMH to last for 1.5 yrs atleast happy jump happy animation animated but ye tho 6 mahine mein hi khatam in fact not even 6 months ek aur din jo banta that vo bi nahi diya these dvs n imagine  Crying Smiley, Sad smiley with tears

Edited by manojshonafan - 26 May 2011 at 11:21am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxxpeachpiePemaKarpoishakumarilovepyaarAnjalii...xXx

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

@myviewprem  -Nice post and analize of Arjun's characters...They badly ruined Arjuhi;s characters I felt..That they were not the same we shown they earlier on show I felt..

@KMH  Mods - Prem's post got merged with mine...I read that whole post..There is nothing much about Cv's and all..There is all different analized post on Arjun's characters..Let this Nice post to run seperatly ...

PemaKarpo IF-Dazzler
PemaKarpo
PemaKarpo

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Very well saidThumbs Up

Atleast you made me smile after tonight's bakwaas episodeSmileSmileSmile

And the worst part was that even those 1-2 pheres were copy-pastedDeadDeadDead

TheMummy_LeAbba

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrshn

you hve to realise that the production house had to somehow give a justified ending within very few episodes! the channel was not willing to telecast kmh after today...so just think if they had started to complete everything then the end might hve been very abrupt...may be that's why they made the epi this way :)

It does not seem to be an abrupt ending and for so, the ending was horrible but the April and May had been an extension of the March theme about unbreakable love of Arjuhi and the thing that there have been many characters, the show could not properly make use of it,

Finally it seemed to mix rice and dhal for a khichdi but the final bit was added to much salt that made the khichdi untasty and rubbed many viewers wounds.
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

Very well saidThumbs Up

Atleast you made me smile after tonight's bakwaas episodeSmileSmileSmile

And the worst part was that even those 1-2 pheres were copy-pastedDeadDeadDead
really thanks a lot dear ye dvs jate jate bi dard deke jayenge .Y i feel that they themselves were eager  to wind up Dead

PemaKarpo

peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
As always Manoj u r just PERFECT! U read the thoughts of most of KMH fans ! Though sad its the right way u have dealt with the ending of KHM! Its really shocking to see such a silly ending to our dear KMH! Just for the sake of ending the show hastily they brought those "cut copy paste" version! Anyways nothing better can be expected from the channel who had lost interest in the series long back & production people who were trying hard to gear up but in vain could not get into the mystery & before that the shutters had to be closed! Really sad! Lets hope for something better from our fav. jodi next time! With all new things!

TheMummy_LeAbba

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachpie

As always Manoj u r just PERFECT! U read the thoughts of most of KMH fans ! Though sad its the right way u have dealt with the ending of KHM! Its really shocking to see such a silly ending to our dear KMH! Just for the sake of ending the show hastily they brought those "cut copy paste" version! Anyways nothing better can be expected from the channel who had lost interest in the series long back & production people who were trying hard to gear up but in vain could not get into the mystery & before that the shutters had to be closed! Really sad! Lets hope for something better from our fav. jodi next time! With all new things!
yaar i m so disappointed with those dvsOuch  imagine tho already a loser animation animated loserthey ended it even before the expected date like today itself agar kal ek aur din dete aur kuch romantic scenes dikhate tho kya jata inkamale16 male mad angry

Edited by manojshonafan - 26 May 2011 at 11:49am

xxSassyxx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index