Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#133[26/5:Epi-153] (Page 8)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
@aksh -    all I want to say is DITTO ! to ur take ,   for all the three points , the gyans , and your piece of mind to  the OTT actor.  All said and then  We are the true KMH fans  who stood  by  its  side in all ups and downs  and  we are not like some people  who publicly blame the co star ,  use  Karan and Kritika's popularity for attention,  saying show lost or gained charm based on the track  he gets,  Thumbs Down.   Ofcourse I dont want to waste time watching  pathetic scenes I did rather  Fast Forward and  watch  scenes that  are worthy of watching  with  the brilliant  actors,   infact  I watched Danish's scene twice yday. 

good take  once again Clap

@ all -  now my  post on page 2  seems  out of place  LOL ,  will copy paste the same for ari's thread tomorrow.   thought of wishing the team  today itself  since  it was the last day.   I  din do enuf  CV bashing  that they deserved, hence saying  DITTO to the power of n for all that u guys said.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAzachaksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

jake baki takes padhti hun...dekhun toh sahi ke sabse zyada meine bash kiya ya someone else took the cake though i doubt it ROFL

@kavya this is bashing lounge yaha itni achi achi batien kyun likhi?wo sab kal ke liye rehne dete na ROFL

*invisible off to read takes*

maine  abhi abhi wahi socha  ROFLROFLROFL  woh episode dekhne  se pehle  kmh2 ending ke sentiment mein emo hokar likha ROFL thot it is ending so  best is to wish the cast and crew Tongue.   kal yahi copy paste kardungi  ROFLROFL.   mera bashing session nai  ditto session hai aaj,  wrote a small one on page 5 nothing to write Cry dont want to think abt it Sleepy

Edited by kavyasam - 26 May 2011 at 6:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-shibz

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
haha figured ROFL m too numb to be senty and i have a game plan...bash today masti tomorowROFL how organised MLians areROFL

oh btw i added lots more did u read it completely?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zachaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
nai  abhi jaake padne wali thi  ,  got stuck somewhere  will do it now. 

I wanted to write  for the cast and crew  anyways,  since I knew kal  main shayad online nai aaungi , so will miss the  chance,  isiliye aaj hi likhdiya ,   whatever  DVs did the cast and crew  worked hard  and for me show ended on tuesday itself  when they entered and started cleaning arjun's house,  thats it,   baak sab  bhaad mein jaaye Pinch .   today  also  I ffed  most of it,  just got glimpses that daddu is feeling bad ,  was so angry that  arjuhi were made to welcome chachu as though he came  back from kargil war.  Angry  bas waha se FF karna shuru kar diya maine.  even the copy pasted wedding scene  I FFed. 

accha  abhi  pad  liya ,  Ari  Clap  nice one and another piece of mind session and agree with  every word  , srsly GROW UP ,AngryWacko.  

Edited by kavyasam - 26 May 2011 at 6:35pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zachaksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXxshibz

-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
ok one thing left to add the most bloody pathetic thing was arohi and arjun who had been wronged un logo ko aiwehi ghar mein le aye...just because wo dono father theresa and mother theresa hai of this age u dunt treat em like furniture...and raju chachu who has done the most atrocious things usko aise welcome kar rahe the as if jang mein fateh hoke aya ho morons...everyone has lost it...

*arifa sets on a mission to find it for them and finally she tracks PB hiding in a mouse hole afraid of the mohabbatians*

*first arifa kicks him to hearts content and makes him wear a joote ka haar and then asks*

kaun lead hai PB beta?

*beats oxford dictionery on PB's head*

silence from PB

*arifa gives evil stare*

A...A...Arjuhi

then yeh raju chachu ko itni footage kyun di?

wo galti ho gayi?

aisi galtiyan kmhians maaf nahi karte na beta...so ab tumhari saza yeh hai ke tumhe hum continuously 3 weeks [thats how long he tortured us] tak tumhare pyaare ulluwalias and rajveer ko dikhayenge u deserve this punishment

*arifa smiles at poetic justice*

My work here is doneROFL

Edited by --Ari-- - 26 May 2011 at 7:14pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

leafskit16roma2011AmnaIshKMH-NASHAzachchanni_starlara3110aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Ari...ROFLROFLROFLROFL - kya dhamakedar write up hai..wah wah..it was more interesting than the episode..ahhaha ROFL..LOVE IT to the last dot...Hug
ab agar gusa kam hogya hai to let's write a nice appreciative message for Karan and kritika?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-shibz

-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmnaIsh

Ari...ROFL - kya dhamakedar write up hai..wah wah..it was more interesting than the episode..ahhaha ROFL..LOVE IT to the last dot...Hug
ab agar gusa kam hogya hai to let's write a nice appreciative message for Karan and kritika?

wo aaj ke special ML ke liye bachake rakha hai amna di...lots of people to appreciate n thank...persis,prev writers,danish,sami,mrinalini,areesz,mohan kapoor,aradhna its a long list ...the night of bashing and negativity is over its time for the positivity and fun and mohabbat which will always live on even after this butchering cause after all its all about the mohabbat Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

leafskit16AmnaIshAnjalii...xXxshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
*aksh sees ari n PB convo.. goes out to the market.. finds all the rotten tomatoes, eggs n any other veggies available that have definitely gone stale.. brings them back to ML*

aksh: sorry ML.. tumhe pehli baar itna sada hua stuff jhelna pad raha hai.. bear wid us..

aksh to PB: haan toh kahan the hum.. right.. leads hai arjuhi.. sides kaun hai beta?

PB gives scared confused look

*aksh takes dictionary form ari.. smacks it on PB's head.. * sides kaun hai?
PB: Ahlus and Singhus
aksh: exactly.. toh tumne ahlus ko dikhaya woh bhi bada chadha ke, aur singhus ko chod diya?

PB: ji nahi, woh kya hai na.. mujhe RPS ne fone kiya aur kaha *goes into flashback*
RPS: Agar tumne mujhe ya mere parivar ke kisi bhi member ko apne last episode mein un Girgitwalias ke saath joda, toh tum Mumbai mein toh kya, iss duniya mein nazar nahi aaoge!!! aur.. (Daddi takes fone from RPS)

Daddi: Aur khotte de puttar, agar tune mere Arjun ko zakhmi dikhaya na, maine tere taanga tod ke haathan vich de deni hai!! aur unn se zyada kaam vaam mat karaiyo.. kal na unki suhaag raat hai.. 

PB: toh iss liye maine Arjun Arohi ka scene cut paste kara diya.. taa ki woh zyada tired na ho..

aksh: toh tune chachu ko itni footage kyu di be? teri akal hai ya ghaas charne gayi hai?

PB: kis footage ki baat kar rahi ho?

aksh: arohi ne chachu ki aarti etc kyu utari? vardi utaarni thi na!!Evil Smile

PB: accha woh.. woh kya hai na.. chachu ne itni kasam khayi hai, par ye pehli kasam thi jo puri hui.. unke 30 years ki zindagi mein, aisa pehli baar hua hai ke unhone jo kaha woh ho gaya.. aur isko karne ke liye woh zakhmi bhi hue.. toh iss baat pe toh hume aarti utaarni chahiye thi na.. unke zindagi ki sabse badi jung jo jeet ke aa rahe the!! 

*aksh glares at him.. smackss once more on his head wid the dictionary.. empties the bag of sada hua veggies on him.. *

k am done for today.. see ya Wink (arjun ishtyle Day Dreaming)

Edited by aksh4IF - 31 May 2011 at 8:58am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

leafskit16roma2011KMH-NASHAzachAmnaIshchanni_starkavyasam-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top