Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Luv KMH

During the epi and after it I was so angry and dissapointed to cry. But now I'm all teary and sobbing. 'The end' was there and I didn't even realize it at 8:30. Well everything that started has to end one day but does it has to end on a bad note .

Whatever wud not say anything about the epi u all can handle it.

Well but wud share my feelings about kmh sure. I've seen many dramas till date but wud honestly say only kmh was the serial of which I never missed a single epi. If asked why? Then the only answer I wud give is 'go watch it u will know why?' simple this journey was beautiful it was magical. It had some charm which was very much visible to most of the people. This was serial which wud be luvd by me always (minus the srewed ending).

A special thanx to Karan and Kritika for giving us Arjun and Arohi and KMH. This journey of both the season wud not have been what it is today if you both had not been brilliant. You two gave me a reason to switch on my TVπŸ˜†. You two are one of the best actors in the industry for me the best. Hope that you both get all the happiness in ur life and become much more successful. Luv u both and wud always do. You two were flawless.

Now the rest of the cast. Don't know everyone's name so wud not write anyone's. But wud say u all were gr8 actors although some of u were not given proper roles but u all did a fab job.

The creative team : Today only praising praising so you did gave us some extra super awesome fab gr8 scenes. Which I love adore and can watch a hundred time. You did gud job too. I'm considering u got a sadma that kmh is ending so u did so bad job in the ending.

The directors: u were gr8 too

The whole crew: I don't care about the blunders now whoever did anything for KMH2 is special and love everyone who was there.

Now to ML people well you all are gr8. I came here very late but still made some frnds. I wish I wud have been here from a little back but can't change the past but wud say the time I spent here were amazing. If ML will be on after today for kmh1 I'm deffo goin' to be there.

All the writers here at ML are amazing and u all deserve a πŸ€— frm me

The people who still don't know me I'm Sur (not from season1).

And I was not in a mood to do a take on the epi so when I read kavya's post I just luvd it so thanx got inspiration outta there.

Luv kmh luv karnika luv arjuhi luv kmhforum luv ML

Oh and yeah a poem for my kmh:

zindagi jab hatho se chuth jaati hai

Tab woh kabhi aati nahi wapas

Lekin tumne sath na choda

Humara hath na choda

Pehle bane humare dhadkan

Aur phir saason mein bhi bas gaye

Kya hoga hamara jab chutega tumhara daman

Dil se dil jude Humpe bhi chadha pyar ka rang

par tab kaha socha kya hogi zindagi jab tum na hoge sang

This is my poem which I dedicated to my beloved KMH2

Edited by katrina_petrova - 12 years ago
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
only thng s BAKWAASS...
DVS shdnt wrk anymore..shdnt ruin any other shws kill
demmm🀬
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res..
Hopefully i wont be writing abt the epi..i wud be writng abt ending kmh!!
kavyasam thumbnail

KMH I ❀️ YOU

Arjun Arohi & KMH had become part of my routine ever since it started, and now that this journey has ended no idea what I am going to do from tomorrow 😭 , Yes we have ML and we will relive all the moments of KMH1 and 2 , but the fact remains that KMH2 ended and I will miss it terribly. Their love touched my heart and put me on bright side always , whenever any sad of negative thought came to me, a glimpse of arjuhi would do wonders. and the credit completely goes to Karan and Kritika for enacting so brilliantly that they made the characters arjun and arohi real .

Standing Ovation to you both πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ . Karan Kritika you guys have a very bright future and I wish you all the happiness and all the success. May you reach the pinacle of your career.

That said about your acting , your personalities too are wonderful, you have never put yourself before the show and have always been humble about your roles and all the accolades you received. that is the main reason that I like you both. I wish you all the luck in both professional and personal life.

Mohan Kapoor : A special mention had to be made about you sir, you were amazing as Rudra Pratap Singhania, the creator and manipulator of Arjun Singhania , It was a treat to watch you on screen. Standing ovation to you πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.   In the show I liked Singhanias better because they were real characters and did not show fake emotions. πŸ‘πŸΌ

KMH Cast :  Danish Pandor, Areesz Gandhi, Parul Gulati, Parul Chauhan, Karan Arora, Sana, Roopesh, Sanchit , Puneet, Sami, Daadi,  Kartar , DJ, Mrinalini , Aradhana sry wont be able to write everyone's name,  But job well done πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.   Some of the characters were awesome Rudra, Raashi, KSA, Daadi, DJ, Raj, Shefu, Billu, Romit ,kumud, Sanchit, Bua, jignesh, Mikhael, chiku  to name a few and these characters had the right actor for the role πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ some characters like gauri, sudhir , arvind , amrit , though I did not like for the fakeness in the character, were consistent atleast that they were forever against arjuhi  - but  the actors did their job well πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘,   gauri  was a strong catalyst for arjuhi's lovestory .  chachu's character was okay in the beginning but of recent it went downhill and I started to think that even while the character is so empty why the viewers are subjected to such forced viewing and the acting  was nothing watch worthy to me, the show deserved a better actor for this role.  Not to forget Jay , Dhondz and his parents , Makrand and all of the cast. sorry if I have forgotten anyone.  All the Ahluwalia's and Singhania's best of luck for all your future ventures.  πŸ˜Š

Director(s) - you gave us some amazing scenes and superbly directed ones for that I am thankful, all the best in future ventures πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Dialouge writers : Amazing job Aparajita Sharma and Divya Nidhi Sharma, outstanding dailouges for the season, I enjoyed them throughly. Standing Ovation to you πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Music Director : You have given us some wonderful bg score, many songs that I had not heard I heard for the first time and fell in love with it , coz they suited Arjun Arohi and the story of KMH so much, for example 'Chaap tilak sab cheeni ...' wonderful choice. πŸ‘. Wish the makers allowed you to use the title track more often 'Tere Sason se hi ..' It was tailor made for Arjuhi and we did get to listen to the original version even once. anyways job well done πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Editing and Technical team : while there were errors many times, it was still a good show and thanks for working hard on it. The technical team remains in the background and does all the ground work,  slogging day and night to get the things right.   It was  a wonderful show , thank you .  😳 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

CVs  of the earlier episodes of KMH :  Thank You  for giving unique scenes of arjuhi and for having a vision of their love story and for keeping the rest of the characters in focus and making them grow along with the story.  Some of the scenes were mindblowing, wish you stayed till the end.   Standing ovation to you πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

CVs of the current episodes :  You could have done better ,  sorry , but this is true,  all we wanted was to see arjun and arohi live their life together and all we got was unnecessary  overdose of characters πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ,  nothing wrong in showing other characters, it is needed for any story  but  you lost focus of the track and patched up here and thereπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.   But still you guys gave  some of the arjuhi scenes like the rain one and the rajasthani couple one  thank you πŸ‘.  not for today's episode though , the show and arjuhi deserved a better ending and classy one not a patched up oneπŸ’” wont be able to forgive u for this.

Sorry if I have forgotten any department ,  but  a big  Thank You to each and everyone of the team and to the makers for giving us  the wonderful KMH2. 

πŸ€—

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

ML & MLSA  (and now I cry πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ€—)   thank you thank you thank you , for this amazing  togetherness in this journey ,  Oh what would I have done if not for ML.  I such at emotional farewells yaar,  see till now I was fine and as I type these words  I am all teary and misty .   Love You All  Muaaahhh. 
Standing Ovation to all of you  who made the show more magical with your beautiful  words .
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
bless you all and lots and lots and lots of  best wishes for a beautiful wonderful future.

thank you for all those  who  have written in ML  takes or just commentsπŸ€—

thank you for all the silent readers who liked my posts πŸ€—

wanted to take everyone's name who wrote in ML from the beginning lekin  I am too emotional to do that now .

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

I know I know ab tum log bologe no goodbyes,  but this is just something I wanted to tell.  my  ande and tamatar  wala  take about the epi https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1692407&TPN=5� , dont want to include it here 😭😭😭😭😭.
and ditto to shibz's piece of mind to OTT whatever .

❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Love You KMH2  forever - only show that rocked my world

Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
shibz thumbnail
*smacking my head with watever comes to my hand*

I avoided the last scene in the previous episode while watching the repeats coz i was really irritated with the most illogical scene & with over unacting(as kavya puts it) in the first run however i couldnt avoid it coz of the sudden entry of this sample but the same torture was added to today's episode as well?!😑🀒 poor Michael who had all the logical reasons in the world to justify his act deserved more importance.. Where is RPS & Family? What happened to them?!! Is RPS the Man to leave it at His son's death?! Will he let the Ahluwalias & Arjuhi live in peace?!! How can this be the end?!! How can marriage be the end to obstacles in a love story?!! n marriage of whom?!! The ones who are already married?!! Or was the happy ending that, Arjun got a large & so called "loving" family?!!πŸ˜• I'd rather be happy if they showed Arohi's Griha Pravesh into Arjun's house... Why-The-Hell was the old wedding scene copy pasted that too so badly with Arohi's eyes looking at the door out of fear?!! The couple was made to wear the same attires just to blend with their final photoshoot?!! Does it seem blended?!! How beautiful was the end to the "Love Saga" ?
What about Arjun's plans on starting his own business & taking Arohi along with him?!! Now wasnt that what the story was looking forward to before the destructives step in?!! How the hell is Arjun given the same lines that he was given wen the family had first accepted him like..he cannot believe how much love he got from the ullus(Arohi's family)?!! & whats with Arjun sayin that he who loved daddu was accused of his murder & that how could they even think that he could do it?!! Hello?!!! Dint you have the intention to murder daddu before Arohi changed your mind?!!😳 Gosh!! sab ko memory loss hogaya kya?!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Raju chachu(courtesy:Ari) was hospitalized for few days coz of a bullet in his arm🀣🀣 He comes home when discharged still not recovered completelyπŸ€ͺ only to witness Arjun standing tall fit & fine with no naamo nishan of his wound on the head!!😳

was happy to see Shefu & Sanchit...was simmi der too?πŸ€”

Luv-Raju chachu scene-πŸ₯± he cant even smile naturally!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ was erked by the fake one wen they show Arjun's face..😍 Karan & Kritz just save the show everytime making every logical scene worth watching...kudos to your natural performances..the way you sink in the charactersπŸ‘... How ever unlikely it seems according to the story line...you manage to do justice to the feelings the writers want you to portrayπŸ‘
was glad to hear Arjun talking bout Singhus...chalo kisiko tho yaad aagaya that singhanias ki zikr karna hai... 

Just loved the first convo between Arjuhi..i mean just the line from Arjun.."Tum bohut slow ho Arohi"
Daddu's pic with Arjuhi was also fine..
but the ending was not the one this love saga shoud've gotπŸ˜’

If all this ullu drama was shown earlier in the show, KMH wouldn't have got the TRPs it got successfully until the WC!!

Title track play karne ko kaha tha😡 lekin KMH1 ki nahi..KMH2 ki..*sigh*
chullu bhar pani mein doob maro sab!!🀬 agar nahi doobe tho main hi dhakka dungi😈 for forgetting what KMH is basically about?!! The main theme the essence...Its about the most loved couple Arjuhi...the iconic romance series with a heart warming love tale❀️
I am more than disgusted with the way the show was handled!! I have nightmares now thinking of KMH3 if it happens & would be given the same treatment!! *shivering* My heart fears!! I do not want KMH3 if it cant be loved & respected by the ppl who produce it & the ones who broadcast it!! I have no more strength to take it... Too much for our patience & tolerance that we got a pathetic ending!!πŸ’”

It was a filler episode & nothing of the sort of ending!! Having said that I definitely do not want to see the faces of ullus again in my life!! A Big God bye!!

Looking forward to Karan's & Kritika's new show!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Now a small piece of my mind to the OTT actor who does under the bottom acting!! We criticize coz we love the show!! KMH is as lucky to have fans like us as much as we are lucky to be loving a show like KMH.. We are concerned about the show & cannot take anything that is fed to us...being with KMH since season1 we know what KMH is better than the new comers...we speak for the show as we cannot see bad performances & bloopers spoiling the quality of the show!! If one wants to excel as a professional then take the criticisms in the right spirit by being a sport rather than being silly!!  Karan & Kritika did not reach the position they are in now just like that.. They improved as actors...been humble & genuine as human beings & today have come to be two of the finest actors & most popular in the industry!!

Edited by shibz - 12 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Todays epi was so bloody disastorous that i dont even have anything to write about it so i m goanna rather write about the GREAT 🀬 people behind this cold blooded murder of our baby since the past few weaks cause thats all i wanna do now...i wanna vent i wanna hit someone...preferable the lame asses who thought they could just do manmaani and what ever the shit that they wanted to and get away with it...get this thing straight what goes around comes around and hurting so many poeples sentiments will get no one no where...every one responsible for this will have to pay some day or the other...

P.s ML is home ground we'll say whatever the hell we want to if someone has a problem they can very well get lost no one is begging you to read what we write😈

P.s 2:: M bloody miffed at many people and i have to let it out so this one is for everyone who screwed up...karan and kritz di my take has nothing to do with you today wo mein kal ke ML mein likhungi today is bashing day 😈

---------------------------------

CRAPGIN:
See you are so crappy and pathetic that i have got so used to this name cant even remember what your actual name is...but you truly deserve this and also every other gali in the world...its like bhaggu collected all pathetic namunas at one place and didnt know what to do with them and finally out of the worst of the lot you emerged...🀬 hell i wanna learn new galis just to give em to you but on second thought any amount of bashing will never be worth equal to what you have done its murder cold blooded murder of our kmh and that to twice...you are not goanna get away with this...u never promoted kmh,uploaded epis before air time,no proper promos,no budget...god dammit why such step motherly treatment to our kmh?what did it ever do to other than bring you fame and name?u do know that kmh is what made ur channel popular to begin with dont you?anyways the people who dont respect and honor their own show arent worth bashing also...but what can i do my heart breaks seeing the injustice done to kmh you bloody 🀬 the end of kmh marks the doom of ur idiotic channel and the day this channel shuts shop m goanna celebrate and party big time 😎

---------------------------------------------

Prashant Bhatt:
Our RESPECTED[read NOT AT ALL AND NEVER WILL BE RESPECTED] DV cause creative bolna will be an insult...seriously you call making actors wear the same clothes so that you copy+paste the prev sequences in same attires creativity then you are the most goddamn creative person on this earth...What the hell was that marraige and fire scene?seriously apna creative tag nikal ke phek do warna the ones who are actually creative will feel ashamed to call themselves that...destructive is the word for you...kyunki you are so damn rigid and thick skulled that you served us this crap on the name of kmh which should have rather been called kitani ullupanti hai which you served in the last three weeks...i mean seriously what the F*** dude??🀬u dint have ideas to take a show in to the last phase ok fine u r human too u made mistakes in the beginning ok fine u were new to the show and didnt know the storyline and everything properly...but when we all messaged you and told you what we wanted to see and exactly how we wanted to see it you promise us good viewing and that our ideas would be taken into consideration and then too we have to bear this non-sense of redeeming ullus for the whole of last three weeks?what about the raaz?what about the feud?what about arjuns mom?why did you butcher arjun?[ghar jamai?goddamit thats beyond pathetic🀬]the papa beti hug?where the hell is the passion of arjuhi2?why the hell did you forget that they arent punji and sharma...the marraige wasnt at all necessary...we wanted the raaz to be revealed...we wanted arjuhi to have their aman preet...a salam namastey kinda delivery for arohi...and then them living happily ever after in arjuns moms house with their family...u bloody didnt give nothing any closure...such a disastrous ending i seriously dont get your bloody fascination for ulluwalias?why did you turn kmh into kitani ullupanti hai?i seriously m so bloody pissed cause of you right now that i wanna hit you with a oxford dictionery infinite times till you understand the meaning of good viewing,leads,love story n all such things that you have bloody well butchered🀬
PB you are goanna wish for your entire god forsaken life that u hadnt butchered our baby...wish that no one ever has to suffer from ur destructivity like we did...find an alternative career please cause if you dont give a damn about what the viewers want to see then i dont see the use of you "CREATING" [read DESTROYING] any further shows...hope no one has to suffer a fate similar to what kmh2 went through because of you...damn it feels like you purposely ruined kmh with all this ullupanti just so that kmh1 fares better than kmh2 cause other wise i cant find any other logical reason for this blunder🀬 Nyways whatever m through with you...will neither forgive nor forget m never goanna watch any show with you as creative ever again...have been hurt enough...wish karanika never ever work with you again cause that would be beyond painful...
And in my eyes you are and will always be more horrible than crapgin itself cause its already established that the godforsaken channel is the worst thing that happened to indian telly coz they ruined two of the best things that happened to them kmh1 and kmh2 by prematurely ending them but you are even worse you are the worst thing that happened to kmh2 you could have given it a beautiful ending but no you had to go ahead and destroy it didnt you...go find some hole and hide for eternity cause after what you have done tum kiseeko muh dikhane ke layak nahi rahe 🀬

-----------------------------------------------

Dialogue writers+screen play writers
I seriously the dialogue writers-aparajita sharma and divya nidhi sharma they were awesome and i always said that admired their work...sadly we had to realise their value this way a round of applause for your fab work...and sade hue tamatar for the ones who have done the dialogue writing and screen play these past 2-3 weeks...seriously what were you thinking...PB had lost his marbles clearly atleast tum log toh thodi akal lagate?even in the last days no cherishable moments no memorable dialogues it was like the whole team had lost interest in kmh...seriously if u guys loved kmh like we n karnika do then maybe this wouldnt have been the case its bloody horrible the unprofessional ism you all have shown its like show end ho raha toh formality ke liye lets put something or the other up...hadd hoti hai yaar...why did you kill our baby?koi toh sharam karta koi toh kuch dhang ka kaam karta?even for karanika to save the epis was impossible cause they didnt have scenes what the hell pagalpanti and ullupanti ki bhi hadd kardi and all we are left wondering is how did our beautiful love saga turn into a family drama full of ullupanti😑

------------------------------------------

Thought wouldnt write about todays epi but cant resist...so here goes:
🀬
Oh what ?was i supposed to write something good?well you were supposed to show something good as well so we're even now...na wait a second...
🀬
hmmm...i guess m done now...this was the first epi of kmh2 that i hvent watched fully...it was beyond pathetic...can it get any worse?oh sorry with the great dvs and team you have yes it can but just because you can make it horrible doesnt mean you should...idiots...arjun singhania loosing to mikhail?chachu who wasnt able to do a single goddamn thing till now saving don arjun...arjun feeling greatful to ullus...singus ka namo nishan nahi who were made to look as villians though they were far far better than these girgitwalias...no sr...no aman preet...copy paste shaadi...no arjuhi moments...ullus getting unnecessary footage...nothing sensible...and as for ullu redemption we wanted that like a month back right now all we wanted was arjuhi moments but you couldnt even give your own show a honorable ending...go take a hike...chullu bhar pani mein dub maro...and if even the water doesnt want you contact me i will myself feed you to the sharks🀬

----------------------------
Now for the great person who think that everyone who praises them is right and everyone who doesnt is wrong and should be criticized GROW UP!!!
KMH is our baby and our love for it doesnt need any certification from anyone...KMH deserved better fans ahh well more so it deserved better actors as well who can take criticism the right way rather than being a drama queen and cribbing about it and having some sportsmanship and the guts of saying yes the charecter sucked and made no sense rather than pining for screen space,dis-respecting co-actors how much ever bad they might have been thats not the way public figures react,saying a show sucks when their role isnt given importance and miraculously the show is the best when they are in the limelight *beats head to the wall* everything cant be about you coz the leads are arjuhi and so yes we FF unnecessary scenes that dont fit in if u have a problem with that well nothing we can do about it...yada yada yada i can go on forever but whats the use its not like someone knows how to take it in with a pinch of salt and sportiveness...so m ending it here saying A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him...rest samajhdar ko ishara kafi hota hai...hope we dont cross each others paths ever again...sayo nara

----------------------------------

🀬
Phew m done with my rant...venting does help alot...ML,Karanika,KMH love you alot and will always love you...cause some things are just meant to be...now will move forward with happy memories of kmh and love for karanika...will give it a proper ending in heart and FF...tommorrow is a new day and a new beginning...m happy that kk2 got rid of crapgin n dvs and the negative things that were surrounding them..now only love remains...our love for them...hoping for a bright future for them...and looking forward to some ML style mast farewell tomorow in special ML thread...only positivity and appreciation and mohabbat there...after so much bashing i m surely goanna enjoy that...something to look forward to...Love you MLSAπŸ€—
Edited by --Ari-- - 12 years ago
roma2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res...

Nothing much to write but still  ...😭

I was so sad that due to urgent meeting I will not be able to watch last episode of KMH on TV , but after reading all ur takes I feel that luckiest and  blessed who missed today's episode.😲

But kahte hai naa apne haath se apne pair par kulhadi marna ...I can resist myself  to see Arjuhi last time on screen 😍, I have just watch the episode in FF mode as I felt nothing was there to watch. I usually watch Arjuhi scene 2-3 times but today just pissed off while watching 1 st time , waha bhi ullu gatha 😑. Kyun jhakam diya woh kaafi nahi tha jo uss par namak bhi chiradak rahe hai .😑

Copy pasting old marriage arre season One ki hi kar dete ..kaya farak padta hai ..jab marro toh pura dam nikal do ...todi si saas bhi kyu chodo ...😑

I ditto all of ur takes...

This is not happy ending ...where a person has to die...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

For imagine , c.vs

πŸ˜‘πŸ€’πŸ€¬πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ·
πŸ€ͺ🀒
I am totally lost of words to curse Imagine , c.v's. I have never hated anybody this much ..

I may sound rude but sorry I don't want KMH 3. 1or 2 ka haal dekh liya hai ...I am not ready for this again .😭πŸ₯ΊπŸ’”
Edited by roma2011 - 12 years ago
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What was this Cv's ? This is not our KMH what have you done to our show. U stupid Morons  u had no right to do this. You were not worthy to take this story in your hands. You don't even know the meaning of  love.Even Babies could do better.They understand to give love for love.

If this was the way everyone was going to treat KMH2 then why bring it back ? Everyone listens to last wishes so why weren't our wishes heard for what we wanted ? it was not alot to ask for & you pop through here so you know what we wanted.To everyone held responsible for this low act they all are going to rot in hell. Never will they get love in their lives.

As of the epi Arjuhi were amazing in doing what they were told to.Arjun's new look was very handsome.dressed in black looking very sexy.I liked the choo ke bhi choono ko & the kmh BG music played in the background. The only worthy parts were Arjuhi scene which was only for a few mins the rest was flashback but are cherished & memmorable momments to look back on & better to watch than listen to all the ullupanti which i just skiped.

Kitani Mohabbat Hai will always remain very special in our hearts. You guys gave us the meaning of love & we love & will continue to love KMH1 & KMH2 and Arjuhi forever. Karanika have always been amazing but been taken advantage of their talent. I wish them all the best for the future. U guys have worked hard for this show & deserve a standing ovation. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ We love & respect your dedication.  

Edited by KMH-NASHA - 12 years ago
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I  cant believe There was Last show of Kitni Mobabbat Hai Today..Anyways I'll hv to believe😭😭..Ending was suck ..

KMH2's ending was Totaly abrut..badly writtern..Poorly directed...Why the hell one of the Most loved show got such a bad Treatment..I cant believe..

Show strated with Mikhel and chachu Drama..Aree  We knowchachu   can't   die...Than why such Drama..from Arohi's side

Caption comes after Few days and Some othe show called - Kitni Mahan hai Ham : Ahuwalia;s starts.πŸ₯±..Show KMH ended right here..and there is some unnecessary..Such a waste Ahuwalia characters comes on screen one after other and makes you feel 🀒..can any show get worst end than this...Dont we had enough of Ahuwalia's in Last few shows..That even you guys filled Last show also with them only..

Finally ONE Arjuhi scene in their own show...But than again What they were talking..all about Ahuwalia...Happy ending !! Is this whats is all about happy ending Right CV's ! Go and start learn in school..atleast kids of school can present this last show better than The way it was presented..

Arjuhi's same marriage clip and There is single moment glimpse of Freshly shot marriage scene..Kyu Uske liye Koi shot nahi Mila...Who bhi copy hi Kar lete...Thats all about so called Happy ending..Never thoght this would be ending of KMH2...Anyways Its ended..Thats all about my take of Last show😭

And CV's Who were suck at the end Really added some good Twist to show earlier😳..Appreciate them for their good work at begining..I wish you guys could continue It...

For Kitni Mohabbat Hai -

This was one the Best Youth based show I hv watched ..Above all It had the Most Charming Karan & Kritiika..which made me hooked with season1...Season 2 was all together different in all aspect ..and Arjuhi from season2 simply rocked..πŸ˜ƒI cant believe It ended Today..I still remember I watched season2's first Epi at Dadaji's house at Village..and It made me aww...Loved Ms.Ahuwalia;s character😳..and Show Kept Its credit at many stage...At same time CV's made much loop holes and started loosing vision with storyline..Anyways I Loved watching It everytime..Bcuz I hv only one reason to watch Arjuhi..πŸ˜ƒ..

Karan & Kritika -  You guys are blessed with some serious talent...Thank you guys for entertain us with all yr great acting & hardwork..we are really appreciate It so much and Wish & Pray & hope that There is much much brighter ways are waiting for you Both...God Bless ! Keep Rocking Take care...love you soo much..

For  Mohabbat Lounge -

I hv said this many time..And can say It agian and again..one the Best Forum and Thread I hv ever been part with I-F..Lods od diff takes makes it such an interesting post..I alwayz loved to be post here & participate this daily discussionπŸ˜ƒ ..People here are so cool and sweet...Big Hugzz to everyone & Much love and Regards..May God Bless you all...I wish and Pray that With God Grace we'll be discussiong KMH3 Epis on such discussion Thread...πŸ˜ƒ
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys you dont want to know how I'm feeling now! What an ending! aaj tu CV's ko gale hue tamatar aur rotten ande maarne ka dil kar raha hai tab ja kar mera ghussa thanda ho gha...there is bloody smoke coming out of my ears after seeing the ending of my Arjuhi being just COPIED AND PASTED!!!!!!!!

They didnt even give us a glimpse of our Aman and Preet! After all our hopes of seeing a proper Arjuhi wedding, SR and their family complete with children what do we get????? Just  repeat of the ending in season1!

😑😑😑