Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#133[26/5:Epi-153] (Page 16)

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
ditto sanju n to all!! Everyone has the same feelings but still i want to share mine!! everything was just messed up..family drama was less torture na dat to add to it arjuhi were given the dialogues to praise ullu's..instead dey cud hv talked about their future :(
What made me more angry was arjun saying "main jaisa hoon..phir bhi dey accepted me" omg how r u arjun?? u changed for good..for ur arohi..ur love..d ullu's dnt deserve u..n why hv u bcum a ghar jamai:@Arohi doing rajveer's aarti..arre he hasn't done any mahaan thing..ulta arjun got hurt in head..he was also bleeding..den why special treatment to chachu:@ :|
The raaz was nt disclosed fully..story left incomplete..horrible but in the final episode atleast they cud hv shown happy romantic arjuhi moments in arjun's house:@
missed dadi,rashi,romit,raj,shefu :(
The channel ruined it but the dvs added to it:@

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram--sanju-kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

-sanju- IF-Dazzler
-sanju-
-sanju-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
n even in d end...we hav "Taare hai baraati" playing...WTH!!Angry u cudn't even end it wid d title track...n taare hai baraati was perfect only wen it was used in season1..wen arjuHi took phere hand in hand wid no witnesses...bt y wen der were so many baraati's already...including unnecessary 1s..Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-rasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasam-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXxshibz

katrina_petrova Goldie
katrina_petrova
katrina_petrova

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged

ditto sanju gr8 post

@lara thanx

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

katrina_petrova Goldie
katrina_petrova
katrina_petrova

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged

@ari read ur whole take it was awesome.ClapI don't hv oxford but hv webster encyclopedia really very big I'm coming with that

@aksh gr8 post I don't have much anything alse to just wud say ditto

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXxshibz

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged

finally got round to read everyones takes.

great takes  everyone.

Aksh,Ari,Tanu very good bashing this was needed u guys have done a very good job. Ditto to all your posts.

Kavya your post was beautifull it was the one a ending episode deserves though not this 1 but the end to a beautifull journey. you have mentioned everyone with great compliments. 

i just cut mine short cos was upset over the ending but everyone has covered the bashing that i don't find anything missing in mine.

looking forward for today's ML.hoope to meet then.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-aksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

adhasrujana Senior Member
adhasrujana
adhasrujana

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
worst ending wanted to shout at CVs here from n8 but my bloody PC bloody imagine wale go to hell hated it

kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
My take on how the ending should have been shown

kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Anchi. IF-Dazzler
Anchi.
Anchi.

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
CVs ki taarif n unke liye taaliyan bajaane ka bohat mann hai Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap...kabhi unhe praise karna ka mauka nahin mila mujhe ML mein..Evil Smile kyun na aaj hi kar doon? Evil Smile AngryStern Smile..Clap

Seriously have been so sad n hurt dat now I just feel like laughing..Stern Smile...KMH ke gham mein I have been laughing like  a pagal since yesterday...CryLOL...n Im not kidding ..Evil Smile..kya kiya inhone hamaare show ke saath?Disapprove They killed our beautiful show...our KMH...Broken Heart jiski maafi in DVs ko kabhi nahi milege...milegi toh sirf "ML ki bashing n ande tamatar"...Stern Smile

Ok so the first question that comes to my mind is that were they even clear with the concept /title of the show?Ermm KMH is bout ARJUHI n not "Ullus ki crap story"..AngrySleepy ...agar itna hi "Ullus ka hum saath- saath hain " dikhana tha toh why did u name the show as "Kitani Mohabbat Hai"..?Stern Smile n the tag line "Wahi jodi nayi Love Story".. it should have been "Wahi Jodi nayi crap family story"..Dead..KMH is not a family drama ..its a "Love story"..do u get it?Evil Smile Thumbs Down

In the finale epi of the show all we get to see  is this :D'ohStern Smile

Ullus ka ruthna manana Censored
Ullus ki mahaanta Censored
Ullus ke principles Censored
Ullus ka bada dil Censored
Ullus ka fake bhaashan Censored
Ullus ki repentance Censored
Ullus ki "so called happy" family Censored

Well I expected all the above mentioned things LOL We have been shown so much of Ullus in the last few epis so im not dat angry with that..Stern Smile but "copy pasting effect"..Angry...hamaara copy pastin effect started with "copy pasting our comments in the FCs n articles ROFL"..(ok dat was OTT LOL) CVs ka copy pasting started from "fire scene" n they ended the finale epi also with this...Censored.
Censored

I was glad to see Chiku ke Mom Dad attneding  Arjuhi's second wedding...ROFLROFL..they have forgotten the past n happily came there to bless the " already married couple"...ROFLROFL...I wish Chiku too was dere...Stern Smile...was missing him..Embarrassed LOL usse bhi last epi mein kisi tarah "fit" kar dete jaise "scenes ko kahin bhi fit" karte ho..Censored.
Censored....why only Chiku I wish , Gauri too came there after spending her holidays in jail..Stern Smile n then DJ ko bhi last baar dikha dete..Stern Smile Cookie Coffee Canada se "Arjuhi ke remarriage" attend karne aayi hain..ROFLROFL wehle ppl u see..ROFLROFL ...PATHETIC EDITING..!!Censored..Censored..Censored..Censored..Censored..Censored..Censored..Censored...could see Arjun's face behind the sehra..clean shaven dere..n in the end photo session time mein french beard look..ROFLROFL...

Btw love Karan's new look..he looks so so handsome..Day Dreaming.Blushing

Copy pasting se shaanti nahin mili inhe ki Arjun ko woh dialogues de diye?arghhh...kill these Cvs...Censored Angry Dead..WTH was that?!!Stern Smile Arjun ko Ullus ne woh jaisa hai usse apnaya?AngryUllus hi Arjun ki family hai?Stern Smile ROFL..CRAP!! Censored...Singhus ko bhi nahin dikhaya...Cry...I love that Bad Family..atleast they arent fake.Stern SmileSleepy.they Rock.ClapStar.will miss them..Disapprove...

No wonder why even Karan kritz were unhappy with this kinda bakwaas epi n ending..Cry...they seriously ruined our dreams our showCryDisapprove Ouch...hurt our sentiments..Cry Unhappy jitni gaaliyaan do kam hai inke liye..Evil Smile Evil Smile

I wanted to search KMH2's page status on FB when they said "the title track video of season 2 will be out soon"..Stern Smile n post it today after bashing UNIMAGINATIVE TV on their wall..AngryAngry but too lazy to search..Stern Smile Jab woh mehnat nahin kar sakte humein khush karne ke liye toh main mehnat kyun karoon unhe bash karne ke liye?Evil Smile ROFL...ROFL..

..They have wasted such a beautiful love story...butchered it..DeadCry...its like the worst dream..Cry..

Karan Kritz love u guyz...you made us fall in love with Arjun Arohi again...will miss watching you onscreen...Cry...aadat ho gayi KMH ki...Disapprove from today no more waiting for 8 PM...Cry

ML...Hug
HugHug love ya our virtual home..love ya guyz...wil continue in today's thread..this was for bashing Cvs...thanks for the inspiration...tum sabse hi toh seekha hai yeh sab...Evil Smile Star ROFL

Edited : Oh no..im posting my speech on page 17..Ouch...ab meri speech kaun padhega?..Cry LOLLOL..kitni mehnat kari hai maine...Embarrassed Sleepy LOL

Edited by Aanchi - 27 May 2011 at 5:05am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Du_NishKMH-NASHAzach-sanju-kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top