Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#133[26/5:Epi-153] (Page 12)

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Ah no...i was too sad nd i watched the epi at abt 2 a.m. In the morning...so i didnt have time to read any of the takes!! Also i havent written mine yet..so first i'll write mine then i will proceed to the others!!

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leafskit16

@ aksh4IF Thanks! Your was also a good take! I think we just have to look at the big picture overall and overall it was a good show. It was only in the last few weeks the show lost its footing! But all good things must come to an end...so what's this special ML you guys have planned? 

special ML-aaj bashing karke mann halka kiya...tomorow we'll celebrate the spirit of kmh with mohabbat and bid adieu to it with smiling faces loads of masti messages for cast n crew etc etc...basically a farewell party kinda...but no devdas's n devdasis allowed if anyone gets senty we have 3 weeks of torture to punish em withROFL...and also some special surprises too Big smileu all have to wait till 8 coz everything awesome starts at 8 atleast for one more day we will have something to forward to at 8...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAzach

leafskit16 Newbie
leafskit16
leafskit16

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
@Ari why stop with the oxford dictionary? why not some dynamite or cannon balls? OOh i got it!@ We launch him out of a a cannon with dynamite as the fire? *laughs manically*
arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Ari...yeah only for u ppl i wud be waiting for 8 once again!!
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

@Ari why stop with the oxford dictionary? why not some dynamite or cannon balls? OOh i got it!@ We launch him out of a a cannon with dynamite as the fire? *laughs manically*

coz that would be tooo easy a punishment for him...i wanna make him suffer...after i m done with smacking and hitting ande tamatars will borrow arjuns gun arohis knife...will cut him into tiny tiny pieces and will shoot each piece separately i guess even that isnt enough for that moron but kya karein hum mohabbat ke rahi hai nafrat nibhani humein aati hi nahi ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leafskit16zachshibz

leafskit16 Newbie
leafskit16
leafskit16

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Ahh bummer that I will miss it...I have to work but I will definitely come by later and check it out! So have fun all of you and go crazy!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Ari..tu pichle janam mein lagta hai bahut hi paunchi hui killer thi!! Coz aise dangerous plans to sirf ek khatarnak murderer ke mind mein hi aa skta hai!!ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

Ahh bummer that I will miss it...I have to work but I will definitely come by later and check it out! So have fun all of you and go crazy!

its a week long marathon...so u can join in any time we'll be here Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zachshibz

Go to top