Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Dava ho ya Daaru-Mammey ke Dialgues Dhanso (Page 13)

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
hey mumz Hug

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
hawww... that is sooo rude ... when i was bhatkoing here for over an hour and a half last nigth and none of you turneed up ...this is wad i get to hear ... mean mean mean !!Angry

Originally posted by muniza75

No one interested to talk today, u were not here, luvey not here, so no one stays...Mostly Nihu comes for Vinu or Luvey, both were not here so she has gone to sleep...

Muniza
EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

hawww... that is sooo rude ... when i was bhatkoing here for over an hour and a half last nigth and none of you turneed up ...this is wad i get to hear ... mean mean mean !!Angry

No one interested to talk today, u were not here, luvey not here, so no one stays...Mostly Nihu comes for Vinu or Luvey, both were not here so she has gone to sleep...

Muniza

ROFL

morning sunshineee... Hug
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
morning ...Big smileHug missed you last night ... but ws too tired to stick around ... waited for an hour and a half and finally dozed off as usual without realising it Embarrassed
wad is this m reeading.. why did u have to see a doc?

Muniza
EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

morning ...Big smileHug missed you last night ... but ws too tired to stick around ... waited for an hour and a half and finally dozed off as usual without realising it Embarrassed

Muniza

I know sweetheart... I missed ya too I was sooo PO'ed cuz my phone died in the middle of writing to you gals.. and it wouldn't charge even in the car Angry kal ka din hi bura tha I mean aaj ka LOL Big smileLOL doc wali baat I guess fb pe karenge Embarrassed
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
theek hai ... come there jaldi jaldi .. i have about half an hour or so ... we shall talk there .. waise bhi yahan there is very little to talk ..Smile

Originally posted by dtri

Muniza

I know sweetheart... I missed ya too I was sooo PO'ed cuz my phone died in the middle of writing to you gals.. and it wouldn't charge even in the car Angry kal ka din hi bura tha I mean aaj ka LOL Big smileLOL doc wali baat I guess fb pe karenge Embarrassed
EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

theek hai ... come there jaldi jaldi .. i have about half an hour or so ... we shall talk there .. waise bhi yahan there is very little to talk ..Smile

Originally posted by dtri

Muniza

Half hour only AngryDead

babes I am getting kicked outta work now LOL it will take me half hour to get home Disapprove
LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

Muniza

ROFLROFL ROFL  awww... Nihuuu...Hug.ithna vada vada ilzaam?!Tongue

Good mrng guysHug...jst cam to say a hi to all...fridy haina tho i hav to go phast phast tody...weeknd calls...Ouch

@Maasiii she was ready to stay up all nite...bt der was no one here and frm her voice i undrstud she was very tired...so i askd her to get sum sleep...bechari idhar udhar bhatakthi rehthi hai naa...kaam ke liyeEmbarrassed

Edited by LavZ - 26 May 2011 at 9:42pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index