Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
it was a good epi today! [jus watched now πŸ˜† ]!
thank you for the update shwetha ji! [ sry i think i m catching it from so much ji in today's epi πŸ€£]!
so CVs have decided to open up BM-BP track between amnesia.. theek hai... chalo hopefully they will not make mess of it.. 
pehle panna or ilesh ka toh khatam karein, bas naye track hi khole jaa rahein hain! jeez! πŸ€”
I LOVED the tie scene! it was reminder of pleasant times after their marraige and i was happy to see the inder-panna's sasural scene as well! it was very sweet!
For the precap, i jus hope they tell her name is suhana not SK! i will be soo irritated if the kashyap gang come up with other stupid reason to cover it up! 
Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 12 years ago
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: radpat25

Word...even i didnt enjoy it...koi bhi cheez ek baar achchi lagti hain...par jab baar baar lagatar wahi dikhaya jaye to maja chala jata hain...sushaan scenes ke saath eisa hi hua hain...imagine... we have to watch this silly si love story for 2 more months...agar wahi suhana chedna aur ishaan sharmana baar baar dikhayenge toh kya maja ayega...aur ishaan jaise apne champu character mein ghusa hain...itni jaldi toh woh normal behave nai karega...πŸ˜†...so two more months of suhana doing dhooparti...tie tying...tea giving...cheding ishaan..toh maja nai irritation hoga

Radhika, you are right...may be the freshness in sushaan's scene's is what i was missing in the episode
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

GaurijiπŸ˜†Sach mein ji..really very good episode ji...its so predictable now ji...the day we appreciate an episode ji..the very next day they deliver nonsense ji..and the day we criticize an episode ji...they churn out a fab episode the next day ji...wah ji wah ji..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and I seriously cant get over this ji hangover jiπŸ˜†

Shounak ji πŸ˜† I agree with you jiπŸ˜† Going by this logic, aaj ka episode crap hoga na ji πŸ˜† I hope not ji πŸ˜†This is too much fun ji πŸ˜† ab se main aise hi baat kiya karoongi jiπŸ˜† aaj ke episode main sab kuch tha ji πŸ˜† Panna jiπŸ˜†, Badi Ma jiπŸ˜†, shashikala jiπŸ˜†, Ishaan jiπŸ˜†, Dadi jiπŸ˜†, Raunak jiπŸ˜†, Peeya jiπŸ˜†, Peeya ji ke psycho daddy ji πŸ˜†, Confused doctor jiπŸ˜†. Equal footage was given to every track jiπŸ˜† Hoping today's epi will be fabulous too jiπŸ˜† Would love to find out why Ishwar wrote that letter jiπŸ˜†
upadhya_rk thumbnail
very well written shwetha!! Hats Off  πŸ‘πŸΌ