Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

physically abuse started already (Page 5)

simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Angryphysically torture is not bear urmi witch pull gopi,s ear i cant bear this i am Cryno body see this its strange where is servants where is koki  she always watch gopi where is she..today she dont think about her gopi bahu...OMGwhen its stop day by day it worse..i think evil thinking of the stroy writer and crv make worse i think the stroy writer is a sick person now showing physical torture ... its cant  torelate...shame on the crv and writers who write the story with full of evil thingsAngry

Edited by simibrar1990 - 26 May 2011 at 2:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varti

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by hamzanuha

Originally posted by fanbidaai

the girl was screaming yet when a large thump   happened last week everyone went running  this dont make sense

Modi walls are made of soundproof materials whilst the floors are made of thin materials LOL
Hence no one heard Gopi's screams but everyone heard her falling inside the mansion Wacko

So true, after the soap and water fall upstairs, the whole house heard her, but no-one saw or heard her outside screaming.

iROFL
LOL stupiid cvsAngry
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

the girl was screaming yet when a large thump   happened last week everyone went running  this dont make sense

Modi walls are made of soundproof materials whilst the floors are made of thin materials LOL
Hence no one heard Gopi's screams but everyone heard her falling inside the mansion Wacko

So true, after the soap and water fall upstairs, the whole house heard her, but no-one saw or heard her outside screaming.

iROFL
LOL stupiid cvsAngry

Suk can you believe the line they gave Urmi today the one about pouring the water in the sand and the comparison to Rashi giving Gopi idea's to help her, NOT, but she's a total manipulator. 
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

iROFL
LOL stupiid cvsAngry

Suk can you believe the line they gave Urmi today the one about pouring the water in the sand and the comparison to Rashi giving Gopi idea's to help her, NOT, but she's a total manipulator. 
today that scene made me sick i then forgot about goham n all i could focus on was that sickening Dead
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

iROFL
LOL stupiid cvsAngry

today that scene made me sick i then forgot about goham n all i could focus on was that sickening Dead

It was chilling to see what she was going to do, as she kept pouring away the water...I started to wonder what is she going to do, the she went for the ear, as the relation being Gopi is not listening, hate and anger all mixed to together.
reiana Groupbie
reiana
reiana

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
next week will be psychological disgraces ,just lousy
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reiana

next week will be psychological disgraces ,just lousy

Yep these CV's are going for psycho Urmi to delay GoHam happening now.

bharat9 IF-Dazzler
bharat9
bharat9

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by chennaigirl

What happened?
urmilla pulled gopis ear because she said to rashi thank you for your help but from now on i need to do things my self my way so it  it peeved off rashi  n she told urmilla. Urmilla got angry n said she is your older sister from your childhood  what a p...take  when are they going to show  someone abusing gopi it was sick

DeadDeadDeadDeadAngryAngryAngry

AngryAngryDeadDeadDead

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index