physically abuse started already - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
this should be  the first and last time abusive. gopi should not allow her mami to do this again. she should twist urmi's hand.  Edited by riatagore - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sbp1971

At Rana, if their construction was this bad, can you imagine what the food would taste like?

@bublles, I hate to say this but Rashi did not turn a corner, that is all the part of the plan, to make Gopi feel bad, pretending to care for her so Gopi would feel guilty for refusing her help, and then taking advantage of that so they could do more kalakari on Gopi so that Ahem stays away from her. Rashi will never turn positive. Jigar needs to stop putting up with her attitude and start noticing all the things she does and says.
Yes jigar needs to open his eyes and she what rshi is made of  - I agree with you
these days r really        good 4 gopies     & bad season 4 kalakaries    so something will happend ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I dont care who urmi is to Gopi, Gopi should have pushed her away or even hit her no one has the right to abuse any one Gopi should not have taken this she is no longer at Urmi.

No one around to help her or to here her scream house full off servents, MIL's and  Baa  were was  Praga. I am sick of this story always Gopi geting hurt and no else๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก