Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
So true where were the gardeners, Gopi even screamed, why wasn't anybody around. Unbelievable these CV's, I'm totally upset Urmila got away with this, especially as it looked like when Rashi was seeing her do it that someone was coming there, and she was coming down only to warn Urmila on being discovered, but no it can't be that, they have to carry on with more lies, now Gopi will trust Rashi again because she stopped Urmila...totally sick.
bapatel81 thumbnail
 i so want kokila to see this abuse and give them piece of her mind..omg plz cv have kokila or ahem involved in this abuse so they can save her..
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
How long will we have to put up with this torture? CVs what are you thinking about? Please, please, for once let Gopi and Ahem have their happiness. Even Nazim said he was tired of answering his fan's quesions on when he is going to start being nice to Gopi. Do something before you loose him and us.😡

Ok now that I got that out of my system, I will pray to Kanaji that something changes soon, and Urmi/Rashi plan don't work. For those who are waiting to see change in Rashi and Jigar, hold your breath, because they won't ever make Rashi positive.
tvfreak86 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chennaigirl

I would have loved it if Ahem had come back to check Gopi and seen these 2 abusing her...Hmm...How i wish this had happend!!!!

Me tooo!!! I really wanted ahem to see that, i wanna know how will he react!!!
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SICK, this serial too is losing it's charm. As if Ahem's idiotic torture and the duo chudail's never ending kalakari was not enough, now they are showing physical abuse?
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

How long will we have to put up with this torture? CVs what are you thinking about? Please, please, for once let Gopi and Ahem have their happiness. Even Nazim said he was tired of answering his fan's quesions on when he is going to start being nice to Gopi. Do something before you loose him and us.😡

Ok now that I got that out of my system, I will pray to Kanaji that something changes soon, and Urmi/Rashi plan don't work. For those who are waiting to see change in Rashi and Jigar, hold your breath, because they won't ever make Rashi positive.

@ Bold - We have to kill the DVs, not us! You forgot to add the word Don't

First, you tell us to hold our breath & then say Rashi'll never be +ve 😆
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oops you are right, we shouldn't hold our breaths😆 Thanks!
Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally agree but maybe the CV's are saving it for later on
goham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
change of rashi isreally possible🤪    the world no:1 mussle man, with heart made up of something hard           shows some signs of changes😲                           [😉not stone bcoz it will not melt]    

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the girl was screaming yet when a large thump   happened last week everyone went running  this dont make sense