India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 26th, 2011 Written Update (Page 5)

kaurp07 Groupbie
kaurp07
kaurp07

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update! Regardless of what's going on, I feel like there's a happier and more stubborn atmosphere here today :) 

I like how the challenge has been brought back to the front burner! 

I almost don't want to watch today's episode, it might be awkward to watch with my mom and dad lolll, I'm gonna sit in my room and wait for the repeat at midnight :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesJulie0001

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Awww Guddu was so romantic today Day Dreaming. I made me think of the first time i fell in love. Day Dreaming
But two two nuckleheads had to ruin the moments.And kalsanwali is perverted!! 
So Guddu is falling in love !!Heart Now is see the pregnancy track tying in with Runjhun as the aunts will believe it is runjhun who is pregnant.
Guddu will go back to being the worst in the next five days - i bet you.

Zee i cannot see how you can even think of ending this show when they are churning out top of the line episodes like these. Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesDhanujpSonadevJulie0001Infofan

ven Goldie
ven
ven

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. I hope the show stays.

Dhanujp Senior Member
Dhanujp
Dhanujp

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

Good episode. Well, it just got wat I was expecting from today's episode. So soon as I finish seeing the episode I realized that tomm is a Friday, that too is an alternate friday for BBAT, by now you would be knowing wat I mention it :)

The most upsetting thing or irritating thing was mami's peeking into somebody else bedroom, that sucks yuck :( sitting discussing there, wanting to see what's going on, this was really bothering me a a lot. I real fact was that I was not able to enjoy GUDDU & Runjhun talks. This really sucks :(

Finally & finally he accepted that he loves Runjhun. All her hard work has been paid. Though I did not like him kissing his wife when she is sleeping, I am getting convinced bcas he said he loves her, & felt that the challenge was a foolish. That's a good sign which clearly shows that he changed. Well coming back to his kiss, I really felt that he wanted to show her that he has ALL rights on her. ( did he really kissed her :) he kissed sooo delicately ) so it's OK :)

Being said that, it does not mean what ever he does is fine. I did not like the way he reacted once he saw the calendar. What Made his mind to change his feelings for her so quickly, i guess his insecureness ( he was not sure if she loves him ) I think he will go back & think his anger control lessons & not making the same mistake again policy during the weekend, probably with Kukkan advice ( Cas I am very sure, tomm episode has no surprises, as it friday episode )

Now that he realized his love, its time for his to realize his mistakes. Then we can see a new GUDDU SHUKLA JI.

I was wondering wat happened to poor devi :( instead of showing this stupid Mami's they should have shown devi. Poor Girl :( hope to see tomm.

Per cap - Is he going to lie to Runhjun that everything was done between them last night. Hmmm Looks like that for me. I noticed That GUDDU saw saying that " I came to know about the last part for your story " does he mean indirectly that the BBAT is ending :(

I wish if GUDDU rethinks what was Kalsanwali doing in his room :)

Ending this Show...
Ending this show now it does not make any sense at all. Just two months back they for married, I think the real show started only after G & R marriage. If CV's properly look into this subject of BBAT storyline, there is a lot & lot of positive scope. CV's now that you all you wat is " In The Box " please think & think & think " Out the Box " & run this beautiful show for us :) THANK YOU !!

Do please share your thoughts with me :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesSonadevJulie0001Infofan

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meredith

Thanx for the update. They outta cancel YMGGK OR PR instead, IMO.

Completely agree! I cant understand how shows like these can have a better rating than Bhaagonwaali Dead
kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
thank you so much ...wonderful update god bless you...
Pleiades Groupbie
Pleiades
Pleiades

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the write-up!
Looks like a good episode!
Off to watch it now.
Aginaya69 Senior Member
Aginaya69
Aginaya69

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
i just have to say, i laughed so hard when kalsanwali showed the other mamas and mamis the calendar.  no one in this forum even thought of that calendar. 

i like buntu's and billo's reactions.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index