Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 26th, 2011 Written Update (Page 4)

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
thanks for the update
will watch it when i get back from school, last finals and i am done...i will watch the episode and comment later

Ziva01 IF-Sizzlerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Thx Wafah Di for the great update. 
Cute Gunjhun scenes and R clears the misunderstding 
I'll enjoy both ur updates and the remaining episodes till the end.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Wonderfull  I have already said the thing on yesterdays posting Wafa ji becuse the update comes after I have seen the show. I love reading it. Thanx. I posted the days as I counted for the challange I put them here too
I recalculated the days and here is the count.
Green sari first day
Dhani sari and suhagraat 2 day
Tempel visit Gudduhater 3 day
Guddu shopping Light blu sari 4th day
Hot food eating blue sari 5th day.
Mirchi samosas red sari 6th day.
Guddu interwieu Dhani sari 7th day,
Finished dukan contract taken red sari 8th day
Opning of dukan blue sari , Guddu fight 9th day.
Light blue sari Guddu breaks R fast 10th day.
Guddu Runjhun catch jabevi at PN in the morning later Blue sari 11th day. The big fight is that same day.
Purpel sari Guddu in hospital 12 th day.
While Guddu recovers at home  saris denoting three days
 Green,13th day
 blue 14 th day
Light blue Guddu takes bath and gose to shop 15th day
Guddu  Runjhun shopping two sari but one day Pink sari 16th day
Red sari temple Runjhun Talli 17th day
Runjhun wakesup in red sari 18th day
 I hope it gives good count. So the calander with 25 days are plus 7 days of marriage that the calander says.
So now to todays episode.
 I agree to what @ godblessall says that today after a week the CV told the story the right way as they had from the begining. and that gives hope.  Their are 10 days remining of the challange. I had calculated that on normal pace they deal one day and starts with a new daytil friday as you see this week. so in a way those ten days canot be coverd in a week and if i calculate it will take seven weeks for them and then remmeber the precaps about Guddu emagening Run jhun.
The song sequence I saw as a recpe a long time back so I really hope it stays on. Now on todays episode.

Runjhun before sleeping said
Why did you stop me from dancing? What right do you have? and she slunbers.
G- What right I have ? You are my dharampatni and I am your patiparmeshwar. Just because I have not aserted my right as husband( dont assume that I dont have it or cant.)
Then he shakes her. He says that he is falling deeper and deeper in love but the intresting thing would be to know wether its only I or you are also falling for me.
Then he gets the calander and gets hurt.
He has a hard time forgetting that she sent him to jail on pertex of molestation. ( in regard to that kissing is a miner crime :)) jokin
I have to cook dinner. buy for now.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesJulie0001-salma-LoveGuddubee5

-salma- Goldie
-salma-
-salma-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful update Wafah  
rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

I don't think the show will end in the next five days...I think it will play out till June if nothing else. We don't have a definite date yet, and I don't think they've put a date for Mrs. Kaushik out yet. So let's not worry about that...let's just take it one day at a time...and enjoy each episode without thinking of the days...

Wafah, isn't there a possibility to send the channel news that we really want this serial to stay?!?! Confused Wafah, can't you do anything about it?! Ouch We REALLY REALLLY REALLLYY LOOOVE this show! waaay tooo muchhh! I wish the channel understood.. Ouch Can't you send in a word to them, from us???!! Confused

Dhanujp

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rouble_lover

Originally posted by Wafah

I don't think the show will end in the next five days...I think it will play out till June if nothing else. We don't have a definite date yet, and I don't think they've put a date for Mrs. Kaushik out yet. So let's not worry about that...let's just take it one day at a time...and enjoy each episode without thinking of the days...

Wafah, isn't there a possibility to send the channel news that we really want this serial to stay?!?! Confused Wafah, can't you do anything about it?! Ouch We REALLY REALLLY REALLLYY LOOOVE this show! waaay tooo muchhh! I wish the channel understood.. Ouch Can't you send in a word to them, from us???!! Confused

I am accepting letter via PM or Email. Click Here for More Information

bhavni88

Yishun Newbie
Yishun
Yishun

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
This is a very interesting story, why must end suddenly instead
Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli  or Pavitha Rishta should end
 and push the time so that many can watch the show

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by azuria

Wonderfull  I have already said the thing on yesterdays posting Wafa ji becuse the update comes after I have seen the show. I love reading it. Thanx. I posted the days as I counted for the challange I put them here too
I recalculated the days and here is the count.
Green sari first day
Dhani sari and suhagraat 2 day
Tempel visit Gudduhater 3 day
Guddu shopping Light blu sari 4th day
Hot food eating blue sari 5th day.
Mirchi samosas red sari 6th day.
Guddu interwieu Dhani sari 7th day,
Finished dukan contract taken red sari 8th day
Opning of dukan blue sari , Guddu fight 9th day.
Light blue sari Guddu breaks R fast 10th day.
Guddu Runjhun catch jabevi at PN in the morning later Blue sari 11th day. The big fight is that same day.
Purpel sari Guddu in hospital 12 th day.
While Guddu recovers at home  saris denoting three days
 Green,13th day
 blue 14 th day
Light blue Guddu takes bath and gose to shop 15th day
Guddu  Runjhun shopping two sari but one day Pink sari 16th day
Red sari temple Runjhun Talli 17th day
Runjhun wakesup in red sari 18th day
 I hope it gives good count. So the calander with 25 days are plus 7 days of marriage that the calander says.
So now to todays episode.
 I agree to what @ godblessall says that today after a week the CV told the story the right way as they had from the begining. and that gives hope.  Their are 10 days remining of the challange. I had calculated that on normal pace they deal one day and starts with a new daytil friday as you see this week. so in a way those ten days canot be coverd in a week and if i calculate it will take seven weeks for them and then remmeber the precaps about Guddu emagening Run jhun.
The song sequence I saw as a recpe a long time back so I really hope it stays on. Now on todays episode.

Runjhun before sleeping said
Why did you stop me from dancing? What right do you have? and she slunbers.
G- What right I have ? You are my dharampatni and I am your patiparmeshwar. Just because I have not aserted my right as husband( dont assume that I dont have it or cant.)
Then he shakes her. He says that he is falling deeper and deeper in love but the intresting thing would be to know wether its only I or you are also falling for me.
Then he gets the calander and gets hurt.
He has a hard time forgetting that she sent him to jail on pertex of molestation. ( in regard to that kissing is a miner crime :)) jokin
I have to cook dinner. buy for now.

Azuria,
  That was a great compilation on the "days". Must have been so much of work for you to go back and get them from the old episodes. Superb job ,though.Clap

I was just looking at those days and thinking about Mahadevi .. her date of conception and her discovery of pregnancy .. and LOL to myself. LOL

Things are not logical in Indian TV soap world. Take the case of Mahadevi and her pregnancy. For Kalsanwali to find out from the calendar that only 5 more days are left, Runjhun should have marked the calendar in the morning before going to the temple and thrown the calendar above the almarah. I wonder when she got time to do that in the morning. How logical is that? So, the way Mahadevi got pregnant, is how 10 days would turn out into 5 days or is it really 4 days left?! Do I care? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesLoveGudduJulie0001Infofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index