India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

First Story of VD and now Twilight

zaina_abhay Senior Member
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Well well well the soo finished love story of abhiya waz mostly inspired frm VD not almost same but the main main element of the story waz similar like elena-piya, abhay-stefan, damon-sidharth,katherine - maithli,...

And now the new story is moving on i waz wondering if this kahani would be inspired frm twilight becoze we have seen the werewolf entry named jacob inspired frm twilight,the main element could be taken frm saga
piya would be bella,
abhay as edward,
jacob as jacob
haseena esme 
and chand as carlisli 
sid and maithli could return as james and victoria...
missing part is abhay big family ,alice rose emmet and i would love to see if abhay has a superab family like this...abhay bro and sis like alice and emmet ...they would surely rock

I dont mind pkyek moving in twilight way not exactly same but twilight  X factors could be seen in pkyeh...and there CV cant be trusted when they copied VD ...they can turn the story in twilight way too ...i would love to watch desi twilight it would be fun to watch ,,,either than watching any other senseless story spoilig pkyeh ,  

And even the story can long last if the story moves like twilight , then new moon , eclipse then breaking dawn it wont end soon and we can see  vampire transformation of piya like bella step by step and abhay piya cute child like renesmee

But i hate when ppl called pkyeh copy of twilight whats the big deal if they  get inspire frm it...i know most of us want a unique love story of abhiya but these CVS are less of brain and they copy and fill  this and that senseless stuff

Sooo guys what on ur mind abt the coming track,,, would u like too see pkyeh being desi twilight ??what are ur view abt my post Big smile

Edited by zaina_abhay - 26 May 2011 at 8:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

K.S.Courageous_LeoOriginalsFan

zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
come on guys my topic isnt that bad...
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
It would be interesting to see PKYEK now turning the Twilight way. I am sure that I am going to love the Character of Ritwik just like How I loved Jacob in Twilight being Bella's protector.
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

It would be interesting to see PKYEK now turning the Twilight way. I am sure that I am going to love the Character of Ritwik just like How I loved Jacob in Twilight being Bella's protector.

yaa right agree...i too would love jacob and piya relation obvsly its piya abhay who s gonna end but twist and turn would be fun to watch like twilight
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
yes now story has moved to twilight after VD
minahil1997 Goldie
minahil1997
minahil1997

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
yeh bt it is just inspired as there is just goin to be a love triangle between abhay - pia - jacob ...  and plus their is no rosalie, emmet, jasper, alice... i wonder if chandeena r goin to return or nt ... it is just inspired like it was frm VD, the whole story is nt goin to shift and i even wonder if jacob is gonna loved back by pia like twilight...
zaina_abhay
zaina_abhay

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
yipee my prediction and wish came true
ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
why don't you reply ?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index