Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den - Main apni biwi ko harne nahi dunga (Page 28)

Himaja12 Senior Member
Himaja12
Himaja12

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Hellooo

What happens to all the devils at this time erverydayShockedShocked. Stalkers always stalk the den.

CONtrol ladies kids are here? Big smileBig smile

Ok Hi and Bye. Hugsss

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarjyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Coming to today's episode ..I m confused about MSK ka plan...

Did he deliberately buy Biji ka house to come back and be with Geet since he tells Dev about how he knows what exactly to doErmm,..or he buys the house from someone else who originally brought the house and thereby helping Geet ka familyConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MurlalHimaja12Norstar

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
I think he is helping Geet ka family only! 

ITs not one of his shrewd deals or powerplay!  ROFL

Himaja12Norstarjyoti06

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
@Jyo...i don't think he knew abt the house being mortgaged because he looked clueless when Geet was telling him. I think he will now either purchase the house from whoever has bought it or he might help Teji prepare a case against the new owner...Confused

@Himaja...hi...Big smile

Norstarjyoti0649erFan

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
@Geets:Yeah I also hope its not one of his powerplay gamesLOL

@Swan:Well the way he stepped out of the car in style ,it seems he has actually brought the house LOL...even Adi was present with him Ermm...

Tomorrow I m sure he is going to show some real tashan to the family  with his bodyguards and allLOLLOL

Norstarswan20

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
yeah Jyo he's going to show them MSK ka jalwa...sabki bolti band...especially us Teji ki...Big smile

Norstarjyoti06

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
What if Sardar Balwant ji gives Maamu ji a run for his money!  Maamu better run!  ROFLROFL Maamu troubled him the most!  Now MSK can give it to him na!

Norstarjyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
A very exciting episode today with a good unexpected twist in the end and the precap of MSK back in actionCool

For the first time I jumped to conclusion too soon yesterday with the last dialogue of GeetLOLOuch...but today the dialgoues of Maan and Geet made total sense and hats off to Barry for thatThumbs Up..Today Geet fully justifies what did she really mean by her daughter ka dutiesThumbs Up

Geet's reasoning for staying back was bingoClapClap..She not only wanted to make sure Biji is not angry with her but also wanted to clear all the accusations that were put on MSK by clearing all Biji's misunderstandingsThumbs Up;And she asked MSK to leave because obviously she will not want to see MSK stay in that house and get humiliated by Teji and coThumbs Up...Also Loved MSK when he gave his support to Geet in her fight between a daughter and a wifeClapClap...Awesome sceneClap

Ok I think I can guess the next storyline based on the turn of events that we saw today

There are two options here regarding Biji's House fiasco...

1st Option

Someone else hv  brought the house of Biji...But now MSK will buy the house from that someone else and will present it to BijiCool because in the last scene we saw Geet in restless tone called up MSK and we all know that MSK cannot see his wife so restlessEmbarrassed but Biji and Teji might refuse to take the house back since MSK got the house for them and they r not too fond of himOuch...but now that the house belongs to MSK..so he can stay there and manaofy(convince) allBig smile...even Biji ka family hv 1 month ka notice period to look for another house..so they too will continue to stay in same houseLOL...and this time MSK will win everyone's heart as MSK onlyCool...

2nd Option

MSK himself hv brought the house...its all MSK's masterplan so that he can go back to Amritsar and be with his wife in that same house but with full power and authority till the time Geet sorts out the issues with her familyEvil Smile ;This can b another option because in that Dev-MSK scene ,MSK gives a hint to Dev that he has a plan in his mind to come backWink ;This will showcase MSK a bit selfish but thats how MSK isCool...he can go to any limits to be with GeetTongue ;In this case he can be with Geet in the same house and try to win everyone's heart as well by mayb helping out Teji in his businessErmm...

I will prefer the 1st option over 2nd one because in 2nd option once again MSK will hv to take the route of betrayal which might not go down well with Biji's familyErmm

Anyways Grt  unexpected  twist by the CVs in terms of trpsThumbs Up..And MSK's entry with his bodyguards in the precap was too goodBlushing

Lucky-Jugnu scene was good and funny but I thought it was dragged too much and could hv been shorterErmm; Liked the humourous dialogues here about Ranjha-Laila and Jugnu's way of describing BalluLOL..but liked I said it was dragged too much and after a point looks a bit boringSleepy

Biji and Teji's dilemma regarding the whole matter looks realisticThumbs Up

MSK-Dev scene was good as well and show a good chemistry between both brothersThumbs Up..Good to seee Dev is no more a Devdas and is acting sensiblyLOL

Episode Rating:8/10..The whole twist in the end and precap along with the starting Maaneet scene makes the episode worth a watchBig smile

Edited by jyoti06 - 26 May 2011 at 4:35pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MurlalNorstarTSharanISHQSalmanSe49erFan

Go to top