Long time... How are u guys?

Just came in to say Hi. I have to step out now, catch u all tomorrow. 🤗

Edit - Hi and Bye Shobha, Cutie, Kavi, Geets, Geetu, blahblah, others I missed
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Priti: Hi and Bye

@ all: Dare I raise another logical question?  If the house was only "mortgaged", how could the mortgagee "sell" off the house, unless the time period for payment of loan had elapsed?  And, from Beeji's statement, it appeared that the time period had not elapsed. 
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think lucky jugnu were d best today!i heart them!
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i updated my post on page 1...

what do i say about the episode... like i was telling ppl yesterday when i chatted with them that i totally agreed wid geet's realisation that it is extremely important to soothe the hurt hearts now and not later... her duty as a daughter has to take precedence to her duty as a wife... right now her husband shud understand her priority and he does... i loved the first scene...
maan-dev scene... dev too knows his bro will not leave geet to take care of the issue all by herself... n we all know that too... MSK's expression said it all... naughty look ... i love that look of his... it said it all... he will be there checking every step of hers...

like pammi, lucky understands the depth of maneet's love... it was really nice to see that he wanted to get mama punished for his revelation of maan thru the recording... lucky i love u... but the whole mama-lucky sequence was a bit tooo OTT...

Beeji's tappad to mama was awesome...

hmmm so teji the great had taken a loan from a money lender who has sold their house... y do i feel that the new buyer of the house wud b daman??? n msk the mahaan will save them... n take them to delhi...
yipeee delhi track will begin...

geet thinking bout maan... n nandini telling geet bout the problem in the house... geet calling maan n maan trying to pull geet's leg without realising  how serious she was... hmmm... well well after a long time i got to see maan in office attire... loved that 30 secs of maan's avataar...

Episode had good flow... decent dialogues... n acting was fine... lucky-mama scenes were a bit too OTT... rest all was fine... the only thing missing in the epi was maneet presence... the episode lacked the presence of either of the leads... n thats what dragged the epi down... hope that tomorrow we get more of maneet --- if not maneet atleast maan and geet individually... overall epi...i wud still rate at a 8/10...

about the track... well i dont think msk has bought the house ... he will help them get back the house... n this time i dont think he will cheat... he might take lucky's help ... make lucky nice infront of beeji... help lucky buy back the house... n later lucky will reveal that Maan helped get the house back...

-----------------------------------------------
ok ok ab chalo.. continue voting at the petition...
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
none seem to be at den... am leaving then... ciao
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: geet.a

Hey bhaggu sab kahan?!

No Idea...😕
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
arey main yahin ghum rahi hoon geetu n pennu par koi hai hi nahi yahan...
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I soo wanna see the quiet nakul with sharabi mama-its gonna be EPIC!