Devil's Den - Main apni biwi ko harne nahi dunga

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Im sure most of you have heard that Star One plans to revamp, here is my thought on the issue!

What would be the logical reason to end GHSP, I dont see any, why take away food that serves ur plate! I know its all business, still revamping and axing all existing show is a drastic move! They all know it too! Do they want to compete with their own channel Star Plus with saas bahu sagas! What a move!!!!!!!!!!!

SAVE OUR SHOW GHSP AND SIGN THE PETITON BELOW

Sign this following petition asap as many times as u can

https://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/geet

ALSO, please state your views on this post

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1688789

my bakar...

what do i say about the episode... like i was telling ppl yesterday when i chatted with them that i totally agreed wid geet's realisation that it is extremely important to soothe the hurt hearts now and not later... her duty as a daughter has to take precedence to her duty as a wife... right now her husband shud understand her priority and he does... i loved the first scene...
maan-dev scene... dev too knows his bro will not leave geet to take care of the issue all by herself... n we all know that too... MSK's expression said it all... naughty look ... i love that look of his... it said it all... he will be there checking every step of hers...

like pammi, lucky understands the depth of maneet's love... it was really nice to see that he wanted to get mama punished for his revelation of maan thru the recording... lucky i love u... but the whole mama-lucky sequence was a bit tooo OTT...

Beeji's tappad to mama was awesome...

hmmm so teji the great had taken a loan from a money lender who has sold their house... y do i feel that the new buyer of the house wud b daman??? n msk the mahaan will save them... n take them to delhi...
yipeee delhi track will begin...

geet thinking bout maan... n nandini telling geet bout the problem in the house... geet calling maan n maan trying to pull geet's leg without realising  how serious she was... hmmm... well well after a long time i got to see maan in office attire... loved that 30 secs of maan's avataar...

Episode had good flow... decent dialogues... n acting was fine... lucky-mama scenes were a bit too OTT... rest all was fine... the only thing missing in the epi was maneet presence... the episode lacked the presence of either of the leads... n thats what dragged the epi down... hope that tomorrow we get more of maneet --- if not maneet atleast maan and geet individually... overall epi...i wud still rate at a 8/10...

about the track... well i dont think msk has bought the house ... he will help them get back the house... n this time i dont think he will cheat... he might take lucky's help ... make lucky nice infront of beeji... help lucky buy back the house... n later lucky will reveal that Maan helped get the house back...

-----------------------------------------------
ok ok ab chalo.. continue voting at the petition...

Edited by deniac - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
To All the Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
a Bird & Dot free zone !!!

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because

we will shoot you. HAAN!

This is particularly in light of the moderator warning 
(chk here.. https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1604969)
and henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT! Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz...Cool to de Core! 

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES
1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away! We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs! Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not! So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop! Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post. Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.

9. There is Devilsden A/C. Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner
DEVIL'S PLEDGE
All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD"
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures"

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747 

Naintara
Anwesha

Vicky

Music

Dance
Wedding Symbolism
Foreplay
Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Totally enjoyed the episode today. Geet's perspective and Maan supporting her was good.

if I forget what dev did earlier...then the current dev is a likeable character and SS is doing a great job!  I also like GC-SS chemistry...their scenes are enjoyable and good. I liked the conversation brothers had and the way Dev said he didn't want to create a confusion in Nanu's life since she has already accepted Daman was a good move by the CVs
Lucky and mama are another lovable pair ...LOL! I loved the way lucky twisted everything and put mama in trouble. He deserved it

Geet's dialogues were good and logical so thank u barry!!!

MSK is BACK!!!! Looking forward to it tomorrow.

More later...
Edited by Anshu_A - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
A very exciting episode today with a good unexpected twist in the end and the precap of MSK back in action😎

For the first time I jumped to conclusion too soon yesterday with the last dialogue of Geet😆...but today the dialgoues of Maan and Geet made total sense and hats off to Barry for that👍🏼..Today Geet fully justifies what did she really mean by her daughter ka duties👍🏼

Geet's reasoning for staying back was bingo👏👏..She not only wanted to make sure Biji is not angry with her but also wanted to clear all the accusations that were put on MSK by clearing all Biji's misunderstandings👍🏼;And she asked MSK to leave because obviously she will not want to see MSK stay in that house and get humiliated by Teji and co👍🏼...Also Loved MSK when he gave his support to Geet in her fight between a daughter and a wife👏👏...Awesome scene👏

Ok I think I can guess the next storyline based on the turn of events that we saw today

There are two options here regarding Biji's House fiasco...

1st Option

Someone else hv  brought the house of Biji...But now MSK will buy the house from that someone else and will present it to Biji😎 because in the last scene we saw Geet in restless tone called up MSK and we all know that MSK cannot see his wife so restless😳 but Biji and Teji might refuse to take the house back since MSK got the house for them and they r not too fond of him...but now that the house belongs to MSK..so he can stay there and manaofy(convince) all😃...even Biji ka family hv 1 month ka notice period to look for another house..so they too will continue to stay in same house😆...and this time MSK will win everyone's heart as MSK only😎...

2nd Option

MSK himself hv brought the house...its all MSK's masterplan so that he can go back to Amritsar and be with his wife in that same house but with full power and authority till the time Geet sorts out the issues with her family😈 ;This can b another option because in that Dev-MSK scene ,MSK gives a hint to Dev that he has a plan in his mind to come back😉 ;This will showcase MSK a bit selfish but thats how MSK is😎...he can go to any limits to be with Geet😛 ;In this case he can be with Geet in the same house and try to win everyone's heart as well by mayb helping out Teji in his business🤔...

I will prefer the 1st option over 2nd one because in 2nd option once again MSK will hv to take the route of betrayal which might not go down well with Biji's family🤔

Anyways Grt  unexpected  twist by the CVs in terms of trps👍🏼..And MSK's entry with his bodyguards in the precap was too good☺️

Lucky-Jugnu scene was good and funny but I thought it was dragged too much and could hv been shorter🤔; Liked the humourous dialogues here about Ranjha-Laila and Jugnu's way of describing Ballu😆..but liked I said it was dragged too much and after a point looks a bit boring🥱

Biji and Teji's dilemma regarding the whole matter looks realistic👍🏼

MSK-Dev scene was good as well and show a good chemistry between both brothers👍🏼..Good to seee Dev is no more a Devdas and is acting sensibly😆

Episode Rating:8/10..The whole twist in the end and precap along with the starting Maaneet scene makes the episode worth a watch😃

Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail

Good continuation from yesterday's episode…I liked the understanding Maneet have with each other.

This makes their separation they went through worthwhile. They are on the same wavelength and have utmost trust in each other.😳

Geet was honest and laid down her wish to stay back and mend fences with the family.She wants to clear the misconception about MSK. Geet received unconditional love at Amritsar…It would not be prudent on her part to leave things unresolved with Beeji..So she wants to be a good daughter and calm their anger. Our heartthrob MSK too supported her decision.😳

Dev and MSK conversation scene I liked since I choose to believe this is GHSP-2 Dev who has no connection to the Dev(il) and they are Ram-Lakshman😆 

Samir and GC's are very competent actors who command the screen presence.👍🏼.

Mamay-Lucky scenes are always a delight. Lucky feels for Maneet so much. I liked this side of a devoted brother to Geet.😊

Beeji and family are in a mess now due to Teji mortgaging the house to a lender to finance his new business. Well as expected Kanjoos Khurana will rescue his Saala Teji and may teach him some business tips.🤣

I loved the hubby-wifey cute convo on the phone ….MSK is such a hen-pecked hubby…Immediately he forgets going to KC and reaches Amritsar in style in his Mercedes and new Ray-ban Aviators.🤣🤣🤣

Precap……..Does our bad boy MSK look hawt in his Ghajini Uniform or what???Simply majestic.😍😍😍😍

Adi is back……..Yayyy 

Edited by kadydeep - 12 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank God the day I decided to write I got a good interesting epi!
😉

Hi everyone- here is my chota sa chapad chapad

I heard yday's precap led to lots of bash bash in advance- that too for a dialogue that was taken out of context ?😆

Ouff..how many times? LOL- precaps are always misleading..and this was a dialogue in between a set of dialogues.😆

Anyway...
I really didn't find anything not okay in this epi

Well, let's see where and why and what of that dialogue, which umm was a part of a set

"i'm sorry maan, main yahan se nahi jaaungi"

"main is ghar ko is ghar ke logon ko naraaz karke nahi jaa sakti maan"

don't get me wrong- but i can't hurt these ppl

If i go without clearing MU, they'll think U HAVE BETRAYED THEM and YEH MUJHE MANZOOR NAHI

Till maasi forgives and believes our honesty, i won't leave.

biji needs to be made okay abhi- taaki baad mein...

she has responsibilities towards this house and she'll improve whatever has gone wrong.

He understands- he wants to stay

AND we have the BG tune- THE MANEET tune- their linking tune- aren't they in perfect harmony as hubby wife now- perfect convo here?

as wife she should go, but TODAY, beti ka farz is bigger. 
They are aamne saamne, and geet needs MAAN for it.

As her hubby, she's not separating maan from geet. 

I loved this scene- aww 
"agar yeh ladayi ek beti aur biwi ki beech ki hai toh main apni biwi ko kabhi haarne nahi doonga"
mrs msk won't lose.

Okay now this is what i think of the whole thing-

Geet was given shelter by this family- a NEW one if you like who has no idea of what Geet had gone through so obviously couldn't come into picture- they were never meant to come- the just now exist and they gave her home and love.
They gave her space to heal, and they are rightly hurt by the treatment and the lie.

Of course, we have seen both maneet ka persp as well as persp of the family-and both are right in their own ways.

However, she doesn't want to hurt those people, her family- excepting maan, the only one that cares about her. So why hurt them? isn't it her chance to heal the wounds she's given her maasi who dotes on her?

Aah the line now, the precious one liner barry loves to throw in for special effects- why barry why? LOL

anyway- beti ka farz is important now- seen in the entire convo- it's a pretty cool dialogue to say

Geet is not merely maan's wife- she's also a daughter of this house- and just as she can't see maan hurt, she can't see these people hurt either.
She requests him to understand, that unless HIS name is cleared, she won't come- HER love towards maan can't be faulted.

I for one won't leave if i have hurt the ones i love- i mean seriously, can't the girl love people other than maan?
and it's not like she is saying that she doesn't care or whatever- so what is the entire issue about?😕

Anyway, continuing, maan understood perfectly,because she sought her married status-her hubby for help. 
She is a beti, but she's also maan's wife and therefore needs him to be there FOR her as she stays here trying to heal the cracked hearts.

DEV and MAAN ka convo- dev understands both maan and geet- he understands that maan won't let geet stay alone and do everything alone but take equal responsibility.
and he understands too geet ka priority at that point

He leaves and she misses him; which was just awww to see...

Teji ka business shuru hone se pehle hi bund- and it seems maan has something to do with the house

MAan says nothing can be done- and Geet hangs up after saying bye. HE is also about to say something else but she has hung up till then.

The precap- may be maan coming back to settle the problem OR maan being the one who bought the house. Like it happened in HP.
Of course, this time he will give it back- what i wouldn't like would be how this might come across- the family under maan's ehsaan is something im not looking forward to watching

The other possibility could be-maan makes the impossible possible, he tries to make a deal with whoever has bought the house, he goes to the house and akss them if he can help in any way. And finally, wins their hearts by gradually working on the deal.

There is Adi in the precap, with maan, which means he has picked up adi in the way- if he has bought the house originally, i'm sorry but i won't take it in very good taste but if he buys it now, it would be helping as a son. 

LUCKY-MAMA
It was a very very entertaining performance by both these actors- each expression was a riot and the dialogues combined with great acting to produce a beautiful light-hearted effect which wasn't at all OTT

MAma got slapped..aww :(( but it was so hilarious the way teji looked so confused and biji slapped mama saying- mil gaya insaaf? HAHAHA

and the way he put his hands on his cheeks like a little boy-awww

I liked the epi- at least it shows an inkling of a story, which might just be destroyed again tomorrow..haha but i hope FINALLY there is somewhere to go- as dev also said" AAGE kya"

Exactly CV's...I hope aage kuchh achha hai :P

Great to see a depagdi-ed maan!
finally- GOD i was soo missing his head
He looks great too- EXCEPT THE STUPID GOGGLES- GHH they are REALLY not flattering- makes him look like a sadakchhaap gunda with those- smash them and he looks like a billionaire business tycoon

Well,that's all for today :)
Barry- the lines were wow! *jhapkisses*

Acting- jugnu- lucky take the prize 

THE ORIGINAL MANEET BG tune was back- OH GOD, i missed it so bad!

I liked the epi, let's see what happens tomorrow

Love to all
Edited by geet.a - 12 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
 reserved for my pravachan
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Let's see how MSK saves his biwi from losing!  😳

Precap video, thanks to Shin

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KAQ6oiMWUw&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

YES, YES, YES
DHAK DHAK IS BAK

Thanks for Pics Shin

Edited by 49erFan - 12 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
These two may hurt each other for their own self-respect / ego/ pride :😭
Geet in public for releasing dev thinking it's all  a charade by MSK,
Maan calling her beghaairat for forgiving DEv...

but these two will never tolerate a third person insulting or humiliating their love...... be it  NT, Brij , clients like chopra or rasika...

MSK has never accepted defeat and never will he let his Gith loose...😎

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 Thank you CVs for a good episode. 👍🏼

Thank you for not making Geet a hypocrite. 🤗
Superb explanation showing how Geet is waging a battle and is doing this for her pati's iaazt. It was very clear that she really wanted to be with her husband but she recognizes her responsibility in clearing up this mess. She makes Maan go because she knows his staying behind may cause further problems. She knows they are not gonna throw her out if she is all alone 😉

Loved how Geet asked for Maan's support and Maan told her she would never need to ask for his support. Perfect dialogues. ⭐️

Loved what Dev said about letting Nandu go because she loves Daman. 👍🏼

Lucky and Mamu scene was just hilarious. Lucky is the only one who is super mad at Mamu and the rest of the people and is on Maan and Geet's side. 👍🏼  He made sure Mamu got his comeuppance from Beeji and Tejji 😆 😆 . The stories he told Mamu to make him do his bidding 🤣 🤣 🤣

Tejji and Beeji are also upset about Geet staying behind and staying apart from her hubby.

Then there is this mess that Tejji has created by mortgaging the house and the lender selling the house off . Notice how Geet does not find out until the next morning when Nandini tells her ...this shows that Geet is out of the family's loop. Also notice it is Nandu who comes to her and not anyone else. Nandu is the only one in the house who is talking to her

Maaneet convo was very good 👍🏼.
Maan's replies were excellent 👍🏼

But I have one problem - Why is Geet saying to MSK come get me soon...I want to go home with you? 😕 😕 😕
Isn't she the one who said she would not go until the problems are resolved
People please some attention to dialogues.

Overall good episode. ⭐️

Finally THE MSK IS BACK 😎
AND HE LOOKED REALLY REALLY HAWT 😎

Edited by liv2laugh - 12 years ago