TRPs for Geet and other Star One shows - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago

is it me or do the trps not look that bad as people say?

I want this trp to go up like never before...!

I hope the TRP RATINGS INCREASE ASAP!!😭

GEET FANS IN INDIA PLEASE WATCH GEET LIVE AT 9:25 P.M. IN ORDER TO INCREASE THE TRP RATINGS!! 👍🏼

MISSION: SAVE GEET!!!
🥳
Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing! But I think they aren't that bad as compared to PKYEK! I mean its a new show, when Geet was new it crossed 1.5 trps! & As jyoti said they also had a high-point last week but styll their trps are pretty low!! So, our GHSP isn't doing bad but styll I would like to request to all Indian viewers to watch GEET @ 9:25 p.m! Thanks!

hi, love you deejay aqueel thanks for telling us about trps of GHSP but   one thing I am not agree about your report  and 2nd  every body want to see this drama on TV 100 times  but fans want to see maan & geet love chemistry  in every episode no mater where  story is going what's other character is doing actually the main popularity of this drama is maan &geet without them drama is nothing  

pkyek has a gud storyline and the story is conveyed very well in a sequential mannee...whereaa geet presently is doin very bad wid d storyline...so dd nd msk cant do a miracle when a bad track wid ultra bad side characters r foolin around...pkyek has gud actors who r able 2 leave their mark...geet hhas to get a god track to beat up pkyek
Originally posted by aamir15

pkyek has a gud storyline and the story is conveyed very well in a sequential mannee...whereaa geet presently is doin very bad wid d storyline...so dd nd msk cant do a miracle when a bad track wid ultra bad side characters r foolin around...pkyek has gud actors who r able 2 leave their mark...geet hhas to get a god track to beat up pkyek

yes i agree geet is going thru bad times due to storyline.. but saying that our maaneet/gurti not capable of producing a miracle is WRONG of u to say...

if PKYEK is having GOOD actors, then I would PROUDLY say GHSP has the BEST ACTORS FROM THE INDUSTRY-- THAT IS OUR MAAN AND GEET/GURMEET AND DRASHTI...
Thank u and i really hope there could have been a better way of gauging what the audience wants then some devices placed at someselective houses or localities, whichever one is done, coz as far as we know...GHSP is very popular and not that other one...
even im a big fan of dd...but anyways ur proved wrong...as u can see the trps...soon on india forums vivian vl b rockin on the top!!!!!!!!!!