Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank You so much for giving us the Trps...

Please try to post it every week ,, Also try  to give all Star One shows...

Thanks again For the work...

Edited by shinus - 12 years ago
palmbeach1238 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanddy

I promise, I will watch Geet on TV from today ! πŸ˜‰ ( Pakka wala promise, bas ? ) πŸ˜†

But, I heard KBC will start soon, and if, the timing will clash with GHSP, then for sure, as long as KBC will run, in my home, there will no GHSP at 9.30 ! Coz, for AB my parents as well as whole country, is crazy ! 

I just hope, KBC's timing will not clash GHSP, otherwise, consider me and my one single TV piece in low TRP ! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ And, poor me, I will have to watch it on YT or repeats, If i will have that much interest by then ! πŸ˜†

I have a feeling this problem is not only in your house in India.  Most parents want to watch shows on other channels at 9.30pm slot (IPL, Yeh Rishta, Laagi Tujhse, now new shows coming...Khatron, KBC, etc) ...and unfortunately...with only one tv and remote...the elders in the family have priority.  The ones who are interested in watching the show have to do so on youtube...or watch the repeat.   
Edited by palmbeach1238 - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

thanks deej for the TRP's

alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
from starting, m telling main problem with Geet is timing, if it will shift to 10 10:30 slot I m sure trp will be more then 1 always, as parent are watching saas bahu saga, in all reality show timing is also same so its not helping much when I was India, that time also I used to fight with my mom to watch  9:30  star one serial.as we all know Geet has capability to attract all youth viewers even some moms are also watching Geet n also lot of fan folloing but every one is watching on you tube due to this problem.
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks dear for sharing...

please please please lovely MAANEETIANS watch Our GHSP on tv...

also please switch on tv abt 10 mins before the show telecast like 9.20 latest by 9.25 and also watch as many repeats possible...

GHSP is a perfect show best show ever and forever it has youth flavour, romance, comic element as well as deals with many sensitive social issues...On 5TH APRIL 2010, GHSP and MAANEET came like an angel sunshine and rainbow and touched our lives hearts and soul and changed our lives forever...

GHSP has given us MAANEET's the most divine sacred dreamy magical adorable sweet beautiful lovely musical fairytale royal romantic passionate breathtaking unique couple's journey the most heart-touching and soul-touching journey truly an eternal saga...V MAANEETIANS truly and deeply love, respect, admire and worship MAANEET to infinity and even beyond...

My dear MAANEETIANS Our GHSP and Our MAANEET have given us all new lives in one way or the other so now when our GHSP and MAANEET's life is in danger V all MAANEETIANS shud save Our GHSP OUR MAANEET Our Life Our Heart Our Heartbeat Our Breath Our Soul our everything at any cost...Our GHSP and Our MAANEET need love and support of all MAANEETIANS the most now...

Please sign the petition, e-mail, comment on DD's and GC's profile, pictures, articles, vote for Gold Awards...do anything and everything to SAVE OUR GHSP AND OUR MAANEET...Now it is the time for all MAANEETIANS to show that v will always be with OUR GHSP AND OUR MAANEET both during their good happy times as well as during their difficult crisis situations...thank u and love u all dearies...

GHSP and MAANEET r the best!!!... GHSP, MAANEET AND MAANEETIANS ROCK!

Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Let me ask you something?  Watching Geet in the US...does that help the TRPs? 
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yahi to rona hai, out side the India count nahi hota, noahi to Geet ki TRP best hoti all teli show main.
-Saruu- thumbnail
thnxx😳
this is y i wish GHSP was on Star Plus,It Wud hav Greatt TRP'S.
Cos even if the same number of ppl watch Yeh Rishta as Geet,Geets TRP'S will b fewer as Star1 is less broadcasted😭
Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: alovi_21

yahi to rona hai, out side the India count nahi hota, noahi to Geet ki TRP best hoti all teli show main.

Well that sucks...varna TRPs increase karne ke liye mein dekhti reheti...πŸ˜•  I hate that my feedback doesn't help...
palmbeach1238 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have a solution of Indian viewers...negotiate with your mums & dads to turn the channel to Star One at 9.27pm and then change to their channel preference at about 9.33pm.

Between 9.27pm and 9.31pm...most of it is advertisements.  So...they won't miss much...but will record the TRP for Geet.😎 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

Then you can watch the rest on youtube or the repeat transmission.   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†