Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Give a chance(janhit mein jaari) :P (Page 2)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for making this post. The reaction to new entries is ridiculous . I will just repost what i said in another post and it is all i have to say:

Unless you have seen the actor in the show, seen his performance , it is rather  insensitive to poke fun at him. Fine, he may not meet your expectations or maybe he would - but until you have seen him in the character's skin and on the show, don't judge him.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-ozzyie-rupa-Dark-Hues--sunshine--pyar-ishk.Jane..romaila

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

@boss- thanx alot 4 supporting me
@sumi- i knw a show after some tym do need new entries

p.s- i have edited sid point mean i have add something
yeppp...totally agreed ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Originally posted by ozzy88

yes..sanju...
me to want some new entries !!!!!
stories 's getting stale...
new entries will bring new freshness...
nice post dear !!!!!!
new entries...new love stries...new nicks...WinkLOL

new flavour...new predictions...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--romaila

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Thank you so much for making this post. The reaction to new entries is ridiculous . I will just repost what i said in another post and it is all i have to say:

Unless you have seen the actor in the show, seen his performance , it is rather  insensitive to poke fun at him. Fine, he may not meet your expectations or maybe he would - but until you have seen him in the character's skin and on the show, don't judge him.
Poco even i felt that people need to give them a single chance new entries do deserve a chance from us. And why to criticize them when you have not watched them for once. I felt bad to see forum reaction to this.
Thanx alot poco 4 commenting

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-TheBlackJaguar.Jane..

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Poco even i felt that people need to give them a single chance new entries do deserve a chance from us. And why to criticize them when you have not watched them for once. I felt bad to see forum reaction to this.
Thanx alot poco 4 commenting

Thank you, Sanju. I was so furious to see such childish immature reactions on how the actors look , how this is that and that...phew! I mean, imagine you going for a job interview and being shown the door even before you have opened your mouth? That is what we are doing to Rithwik and Suyash even before they have shown up. I mean, just GROW UP.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger---sunshine--.Jane..pyar-ishk

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
What happened, Sanju? Shocked
Bashing again? Seriously, aren't you used to it by now? I don't know the details of what happened but I just know that people have a bad habit of holding preconceived notions. There's a difference between not approving of a track and getting judgmental about how it's going to be before even giving it a chance.
Yes, PKYEK is a copy. People need to decide whose, though. Sid and Maithili enter, it becomes TVD, Werewolf, enters, it becomes TL. Ok, strictly my opinion, if the werewolf's name is Jacob, I do find it ridiculous but it isn't that big a deal. People have been overreacting towards this show ever since it started. I'm actually jealous that people find time to watch a show just to bash it! I wish I was that free in life.

Regarding AbhIya separation, even I fail to understand this insecurity! I mean, do people have NO faith in their favourite couple?  I won't comment to much on Sid's reentry but new entries have never been taken kindly. I remember the havoc that was created when the article regarding Sid's and Shaurya's entry was published. I suggest stop paying heed. Live and let live. We love the show and that's all that matters. I'd rather enjoy it on my own terms than bang my head because of people who can say nothing but negative. 

Peace! Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger---sunshine--Dark-HuesTheBlackJaguarromaila

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Yes, there need to be sum new entries...bcoz it will make d show much more interesting..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
everyone..jacob's brother is your new sasurjee/papa Embarrassed

sanju woh waale papa ki ab koi zaroorat nahi..yeh waale papa aa gaye hai...Embarrassed 

I love new entries. ROFL Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark-Hues--sunshine--romaila

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index