Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craziekudi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: dewdropred

deepz i think u did not read the article ... in tht they said tht amritsar track will end with devini getting married ... that;s the reason i wrote option 2 ...& frankly speaking i am against it ... but it will happen ... other wise i would not even have mentioned it ...

i too felt then tht it was quite fast for devini 2 get married ...

oh so i must havent read...

ok so dev will be come baba dev singh khurana and will marry nandini.. but will his marriage be legal...

he hasnt taken divorce from NT rt???
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hima agreed that's justifies the new promo also...msk says he will become msk again for geet's honor...
i like option 1...
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

hmmm...i like your foresight...sounds possible...maan will def help them out of some mess...and i think maan will help lucky in a fight for preeto...dev nandini is beyond me..what ever the cv's do there will have to be ok..because i have no clue about themπŸ˜•

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: maneet1985

oh so i must havent read...

ok so dev will be come baba dev singh khurana and will marry nandini.. but will his marriage be legal...

he hasnt taken divorce from NT rt???

well it was not shown ... but if we remember NT's talks with arjun ... she fills his ears against MSK bcoz of this reason ...

NT - MSk was responsible for my divorce with my hubby DSK ... he forced DSK to get separated from me ... there by DSK divorced me listening to his bro MSK ...

i know we skip AA scenes but NT said these words to him in the beginning ... before she exited ...
dewdropred thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajeev the best

hima agreed that's justifies the new promo also...msk says he will become msk again for geet's honor...

i like option 1...

πŸ˜†i 2 like option 1 ...

but option 2 will be forced on us & we will have 2 accept it
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: undisclosed

hmmm...i like your foresight...sounds possible...maan will def help them out of some mess...and i think maan will help lucky in a fight for preeto...dev nandini is beyond me..what ever the cv's do there will have to be ok..because i have no clue about themπŸ˜•

thanks sylvia ... yes being MSK he def will help ...

devini - they are a mess ... but i think i should not mind devini track coz thy will not b a kabab main haddi (bone in the meat )for maneet ...πŸ˜†

craziekudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

yes lucky is with maaneet!! so... maan jeejaji will help lucky woo preeto???

devini... ha ha let the devil get some courage first!! baaki baad mein sochenge
craziekudi thumbnail

well it was not shown ... but if we remember NT's talks with arjun ... she fills his ears against MSK bcoz of this reason ...

NT - MSk was responsible for my divorce with my hubby DSK ... he forced DSK to get separated from me ... there by DSK divorced me listening to his bro MSK ...

i know we skip AA scenes but NT said these words to him in the beginning ... before she exited ...

oh yaa...

then we can see what will happen...

maybe all th four will retun to delhi together...
maybe with family!!!
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†i 2 like option 1 ...

but option 2 will be forced on us & we will have 2 accept it

i know dear...πŸ˜†

dewdropred thumbnail

yes deepz ... later on it will be like HAHK part 2 ... if renuka's characetr has not died πŸ˜†