Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Dev fulfilling one of the vows of marriage (Page 2)

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Good guess Anu and spot on nice post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anukapoor

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
mindblowing analysis...i hope he'll continue to do his duty till he acept his marriage wiv rad

anukapoor

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
thanks for the post
its amazingly written and its true also to save his family but on this way he was too rude na with rads.that really hurted her
BUT EVERYTHING IS FINE NOW
WE ARE SO HAPPYYY

anukapoor

radhika5 Goldie
radhika5
radhika5

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
A great post Anu and nice to see you back-----you put meaning around today's episode

As you have said, Dev's journey towards accepting the childhood marriage has now begun and dev is fulfilling his responsibilities. This was well done in today's episode ..

Radhika's obligations are his obligations and her pain is his pain...without saying anything, Avinash conveyed a lot about Dev's feelings------

The vows taken during saptapadi are very meaningful and outlines all the responsibilities... Radhika has been fulfilling her vow by taking care of the PH family and now it is Dev's turn to fulfill his side...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khus1973vinianilanukapooranu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
I think not only one he is fulfilling all the vows he gave in childhood marriage yaar
yaar superb post...I never thought that way

anukapoor

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Welcome back to a superb post after a long time Anu, and thanks to Gardes also for the Shlok.

Very beautifully said, reflecting what was in my mind, but I was unable to put it in words. For the first time, both Radhika and Dev are learning about each others character as adults. Radhika still sees him as KK, but now with Dev's caring she will begin to see the real man and love him for himself.

For Dev, as you said, within this short span of few days since the wedding, he has been able to see almost every facet of Radhika's character. You have said it so beautifully - the bahu, daughter, etc.

Now is the true beginning of their love story. I can't wait to see how this will develop. I hope CVs spend enough time and give us the luxury of enjoying the process of Dev and Radhika falling in love as adults and admitting it to each other too. Love to see that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Valinianukapoor

anukapoor IF-Dazzler
anukapoor
anukapoor

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Thanks everyone. I try my best to come, whenever I get chance. Got extremely busy with work.
I feel that what Dev had initally for his DG was attraction, then for Radhika it was anger...but slowly he is discovering Radhika the person and in the process is falling in love with Radhika - the wife...journey has just begun...and both of them together has to across many hurdles...but their love and understanding for them will keep them united against all odds...

ashna26

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
thanks..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index