India-Forums

Kismat
Kismat

OK I do not get this at all!

Mulan08 Senior Member
Mulan08
Mulan08

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Why is Sapna over reacting??  She herself asked Rao to eavesdrop on her husband and she knew perfectly well about all that transpired between Aditya and Vasudha and she knew that Aditya was not guilty and that he loved her.
The contents of the CD should not have come as a surprise to her, maybe the way it came to her could...I must be dense but I cannot see where does she get the justification to dump Aditya now!

Its pointless saying that Kane and his wife stayed with each other right till Kane's end...but they have butchered the story..really...and the only good part about the show is Viraf Patel or Aditya Merchant!
It has been his show all along!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesairrk401Autumn.

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Just watched till that part now and me too was wondering the exact same thing. Thanks for opening the topic.. saved me the trouble.. :)

Me too do not understand Sapna's reaction at all. From whatever Rao told Sapna as Sapna had not allowed Rao to tell the whole truth so may be she did not know the specific details and may be it now came as a shocked to her, so may be her reaction. Is it?

As ARM said he had tried to tell her the truth but she stopped him. Sapna should know that Vasu had tricked ARM though frankly in such a drunk state how can anybody... oh well lets not go into details.. :))

Sapna stating she might leave ARM after knowing certain details of the incident and reacting in such a way is totally surprising. May be she is just hurt because of the whole truth and hence her reaction.. after a time when she thinks and cools down she may be all ok once again.

Edited by sweta01 - 26 May 2011 at 6:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulan08

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
I am not able to watch second part on the videos posted.. so can anybody please tell me what did Sapna tell Vicky as I just caught the scene but as voice was mute at that point during the telecast somehow I missed what was being said.
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

I am not able to watch second part on the videos posted.. so can anybody please tell me what did Sapna tell Vicky as I just caught the scene but as voice was mute at that point during the telecast somehow I missed what was being said.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb3MMCvaQiM

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index