Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: summikhan

πŸ˜† nice post!!

u forgot 1:
Nandini forgives Dev for being an imposter in her own house and falling in love with her!

Yeah that's true,Nandini has done that and wait and watch how in future she again forgives his mountaneous crime of how he duped Geet and married her and left her , all of which he did while being married to another woman.
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaaneetLuverr

Fab analysis
Gr8 points that you've written

Thanks...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: tere_liye_10

i hav learnt be careful hu u trust nd dont marry an canadian NRIπŸ˜›

Lol,Onlyy joking on da 2nd 1πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

Yeah, good point, never to marry someone who noone knows around u, better hire a detective before marrying someone...like thatπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: nanny25

Lovely post Khushi. So by forgiving the makers of GHSP and continuing to watch the show with dedication we are all going to become "divine"...Had  a really good laugh..thanx for the entertaining post...

Glad that u had a happy moment...and yeah we are all turning out to be such pious creatures, by being so forgiving...Laughter is the best medicine...πŸ˜†
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: sush1

Wow
After reading ur post i realized the social message CVs of GHSP are preaching.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah they are doing such a service towards Mankind in general that ...(let me finish this thought in the solitude of my brainπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†)
amourfouGC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ya very well said by khushi its the basic n main element n concept of cvz to teach us good humanity in a light way n also conceptualize  us  the theme of divine love  in an adorable wayπŸ‘ ... so that is the uniqueness n the best thing amongst all indian serials .. A moral lesson based serial so Y we not like it πŸ‘πŸΌ
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: geetlover1

ya very well said by khushi its the basic n main element n concept of cvz to teach us good humanity in a light way n also conceptualize  us  the theme of divine love  in an adorable wayπŸ‘ ... so that is the uniqueness n the best thing amongst all indian serials .. A moral lesson based serial so Y we not like it πŸ‘πŸΌ

I second whatever u have written, Ideally speaking all Indians who watch seriels should be flush with good morals and behaviour, no household should ever have any Saas-Bahu problem...or...there are so many prob...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Come on guys save the show...and now we all have such a very valid reason for watching it...we all can attain spiritual relief...so keep voting and keep watching...
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You are absolutely right...Star One should be applauded, awarded and admired for making us viewers into such good, forgiving people.

That itself should be the prime reason for the show to continue.

See what and how much the channel is doing to make the world a better place!

Bottomline: Geet has to go on.

Geet Zindabad!!!
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† now CVs 4give us & get Maaneet moments that make us 4give ur deed mispresentation wholeheartedly