India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

FOR ALL PKYEK TRUE FANS- A REQUEST

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
I know everyone today is upset in the forum because there is no Abhay no Abhiya, Sid has been dead, Chandeena gayab, 2 werewolves entering the show and one of them named Jacob as the name suggests he will fall for Piya as in Twilight and all Abhiya fans are upset (I am too) but this doesnt means that we should stop watching the show and the TRPs fall down and star1 people get a good excuse to shut the show down so everyone please watch the show may be u are missing Abhay but u have 2 watch the show so that after taht u can watch Abhay for a long time. For 7 long months the show and the actors have entertained us and if we stop watching we will ignore actor's hardwork

Edited by pari_smart - 26 May 2011 at 5:30am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsysexy daveBunkuananyasheraruby.Aditi_sweetieShanak_FanReashmaminahil1997Deepi20hreeyaa-Sonia-angel_KSGasenaCourageous_Leokaushiki9.Comics_Music.masaf59--Signorina---Rema-chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICOtakuGirl-DeboAyesha066Befikrecarisma2

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged

So many views no replies?????

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neelohoney

agree wid u
We should tell every1 not to quit the show
..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
completely agree with you. But I also feel that Ekta mata and CVs shudnt drag ABhay's absence for long as it would affect the TRPs and give the channel an excuse to close the show.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyBunkuunmitaReashmaKomal.GullPari-Guptaromaila

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
i just want abhay back at any cost...i can do anything for this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

unmitaPari-Gupta

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

completely agree with you. But I also feel that Ekta mata and CVs shudnt drag ABhay's absence for long as it would affect the TRPs and give the channel an excuse to close the show.
Abhay should be back by friday otherwise TRPs may fall
..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari_smart

I kno, but i dont see tht hppng so fast, but maybe u kno they cn showing old scenes when Piya does her detectivegiri to find out about Abhay, that way ppl wont miss Abhay that much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-Gupta

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pari_smart

I kno, but i dont see tht hppng so fast, but maybe u kno they cn showing old scenes when Piya does her detectivegiri to find out about Abhay, that way ppl wont miss Abhay that much.
They can show Piya remembering Abhay and trying to find him

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index