Phulwa
Phulwa

Jodi name 4 shankar & phulwa (Page 4)

Anu_XD Senior Member
Anu_XD
Anu_XD

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Seriously u think it has anything to do with phoolan devi's life...the only similarities i see is the twist with the name and problems with higher caste and that in earlier episode they showed a lady as dacoit.

If u guys want to see wht Phoolan devi was all about then watch Badit queen..bet u won't be able to sleep happily for a week..thts how much pain she suffered...in her in laws hand..in her villagers and Higher caste people's hand...

This is not even loosely based on her...just a gimmick!

Actually, i did read her biography and I also agree with u on some cases...he life story is really disturbing and tv serials cannot bring in all that brutality. But what I can see is the headlines : She fight's for her father's land and fights with her cousin and she is married to a man thrice her age,
which is according to Phoolan Devi's life story but maybe not the exact circumstances.

Phoolan Devi fell in love with a decoit named Vikram and not her husband. But in the serial, they are heavily implying that Phulwa and Shankar  may have a good relationship in future. And upon his death, enraged Phulwa takes up weaponry and becomes a decoit. Actual Phoolan Devi took up arms when Vikram died.

I am really not sure how the serial will potray it all, but this is what I have summed up. (I have no problem with the show, I like the actors and their performance)

laduprav Senior Member
laduprav
laduprav

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuXD

[QUOTE=shilpita87]

Actually, i did read her biography and I also agree with u on some cases...he life story is really disturbing and tv serials cannot bring in all that brutality. But what I can see is the headlines : She fight's for her father's land and fights with her cousin and she is married to a man thrice her age,
which is according to Phoolan Devi's life story but maybe not the exact circumstances.

Phoolan Devi fell in love with a decoit named Vikram and not her husband. But in the serial, they are heavily implying that Phulwa and Shankar  may have a good relationship in future. And upon his death, enraged Phulwa takes up weaponry and becomes a decoit. Actual Phoolan Devi took up arms when Vikram died.

I am really not sure how the serial will potray it all, but this is what I have summed up. (I have no problem with the show, I like the actors and their performance)

i  think shankar will not died, when he become helpless then to save family phulwa will took weapon.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index