Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Fantasia.

IF-Sizzlerz

Fantasia.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Forbidden fruit is the thing you are not supposed to get attracted too, but still can't help.!.. *sigh* ..

Damon is a killer, a monster, every time he gets hurt he makes the whole of the world pay for it. He is sad so he will kill, he is upset so he will snatch away other's smile. He is in secure so he will decide the fate of others. He is bored so he will play with others.

but still there is something which makes him so easy to love .. sometime i think it is his love for stphen, the tears he shed on rose's death, the love for elena , or something more .. the purity his eyes pour .

But whatever he is .. he has to be loved .. we can't help!!.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

luvabhiya9mulan.Tasneem-17Ann_92ScatteredCastle-Alina-Gudakesha-nautankidollz-Kai.deepika102safeplacetoland

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The FORBIDDEN FRUIT! DAMON SALVATOR <3" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deepika102

IF-Sizzlerz

deepika102

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
i agree...at times diabolical men have an X factor which girls find attractiveBlushing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17-Alina-Kai.Fantasia.

Fantasia.

IF-Sizzlerz

Fantasia.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
^^ but i believe that girls are always attracted to goodness .. damon is GOOD!! ..  he may has his evil side but he is lovable because he is GOOD .. as stephn says .. "maybe somewhere , something is damon is still human .." Embarrassed

Edited by Fantasia. - 28 May 2011 at 12:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17Ann_92-Alina-Barbie3143

Gudakesha

IF-Rockerz

Gudakesha

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Ahh.. Damon.. love him, hate him but you cant ignore him.. thats what i can say to elena.. and stefan too..  he may love his vampire life but somewhere deep misses being a human..which he himself doesnt realise..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17deepika102Fantasia.

deepika102

IF-Sizzlerz

deepika102

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
watched the 8th episode of season2 of VD today...really felt sad to see Damon's pain due to his unrequited love towards Elena..That dude is so suave and his eyes are damn expressive

Edited by deep_baner - 03 June 2011 at 12:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasneem-17Fantasia.

AmyArTiMayUr

IF-Rockerz

AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Fantasia, you are here?? hehe...YAYYY!!!

I din't even know there was a TVD forum also..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasia.

Forbidden fruit is the thing you are not supposed to get attracted too, but still can't help.!.. *sigh* ..

Damon is a killer, a monster, every time he gets hurt he makes the whole of the world pay for it. He is sad so he will kill, he is upset so he will snatch away other's smile. He is in secure so he will decide the fate of others. He is bored so he will play with others.

but still there is something which makes him so easy to love .. sometime i think it is his love for stphen, the tears he shed on rose's death, the love for elena , or something more .. the purity his eyes pour .

But whatever he is .. he has to be loved .. we can't help!!.
 i am new to this forum.. and basically i came here because of damon.. i so so agree with u ..
he is the forbidden fruit ...
he really is .. like something u find unbearingly attractful and cannot even help it..
 he is soo bad reall bad .. yet he somehow manages to be the one who stays in ur heart ..

devilishly lovely hee hee heeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.

mulan.

IF-Dazzler

mulan.

Posted: 08 June 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
hey kinzuu!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love the description!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Day Dreaming u r so right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top