Why everyone is doubting abha's love??

prats24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
When abha was making romantic scenes after karan's come back everyone started to say that she is being very rude to ranchod and tearing photograph etc.. but when she is showing liitle concern for ranchod then you are doubting her true love!!She was enjoying the romantic scenes made before but in yesterday's episode she was not actually enjoying the scenes and was seen in mood off because she is worried about the consequences she will face after karan comes to knows the truth and also worried because of ranchod's decision to go back to mumbai, because she is feeling that it is unfair to him NOT BECAUSE SHE LOVES RANCHOD!! And regarding the dil ke kareeb dialougue if you watch that scene again you will realize that it is karan who remembers the dialogue not abha!!So try to understand the cv's ploy here, they are trying to create an impression in karan's mind that abha cares him alot and he may not easily digest the truth in the coming episodes!!That is the reason they are showing him very possessive!!!SO IT INDICATES THAT KARAN WIL NOT EASILY ACCEPT THE TRUTH knowing the way she cares for ranchod!That's the reason they are showing much of abha's concern towards ranchod as the truth is going to be revealed soon!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i just loved the way u wrote today... u r absolutely right ...i too was thnkng how can abha love ranchod??i couldn't understand...even before karan comeback, in temple she was thngk abt karan,even when they played that savitri-satyaan drama...she's been thnkg of karan ...how come suddenly she loves ranchod????😕...i believe in abharan true love😳 and i know they r made for each other and no one can come between them...it may be ranchod or arundati

Edited by khyser2k11 - 12 years ago
Jaya92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice observation!! 👏
I also believe in Abharan True Love
Nishta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Your absolutely right i also believe that abha just love karan and as we all know that abha has wait for 2 yrs for karan and also in these 2 yrs she hasn't develope any feeling for ranchord so hw can suddenly she started loving ranchord just now that karan has return so i don't think so but yes i think that she's feeling guilty for ranchord as now she come to know that ranchord love her and on the other hand she's not been able to tell karan about her marriage with ranchord so maybe there's this burden in her heart which she's not been able to get rid of .
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes I agree with you...If Abha keeps looking at Ranchod its because she feels guilty now that Karan is back its as if Ranchod was just being used to give her support...and about knowing Ranchod's allergy I bet she would know if other family members had any...I don't think all this can be translated as Abha in love with Ranchod
sandu2127 thumbnail
well said👏...
Me too believe in Abharan Love...
prats24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khyser2k11

i just loved the way u wrote today... u r absolutely right ...i too was thnkng how can abha love ranchod??i couldn't understand...even before karan comeback, in temple she was thngk abt karan,even when they played that savitri-satyaan drama...she's been thnkg of karan ...how come suddenly she loves ranchod????😕...i believe in abharan true love😳 and i know they r made for each other and no one can come between them...it may be ranchod or arundati

thanks!!I'm even there on fb as reena reddy!!You may find me often on karan's page and abharan's page!!
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
👏.

Originally posted by: prats24

When abha was making romantic scenes after karan's come back everyone started to say that she is being very rude to ranchod and tearing photograph etc.. but when she is showing liitle concern for ranchod then you are doubting her true love!!She was enjoying the romantic scenes made before but in yesterday's episode she was not actually enjoying the scenes and was seen in mood off because she is worried about the consequences she will face after karan comes to knows the truth and also worried because of ranchod's decision to go back to mumbai, because she is feeling that it is unfair to him NOT BECAUSE SHE LOVES RANCHOD!! And regarding the dil ke kareeb dialougue if you watch that scene again you will realize that it is karan who remembers the dialogue not abha!!So try to understand the cv's ploy here, they are trying to create an impression in karan's mind that abha cares him alot and he may not easily digest the truth in the coming episodes!!That is the reason they are showing him very possessive!!!SO IT INDICATES THAT KARAN WIL NOT EASILY ACCEPT THE TRUTH knowing the way she cares for ranchod!That's the reason they are showing much of abha's concern towards ranchod as the truth is going to be revealed soon!!

thank you so much for clearing my doubt. I was really confused on that dialogue "dil ke kareeb". For a moment i doubted abha's love 😭 . But reading your explaination, it cleared everything. THANK YOU 😊
YMGGK_favourite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank you for clearing that doubt 😃