India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

TB: Suyash entering Pyaar ki.. (Page 2)

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Jacob lol .. Well whoever enters in the tale , in the end AbhiYa have to certainly come across .. as this tale is incomplete without their divine romance and Love .. But the werewolf surely fall fo' Piya .. and then Abhay will come up .. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hukshila

@ gaurav_fan thanks for sharing

@ vivluv  good commentsLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Awww...u liked it thanxSmileSmile m really sick  of all love triangles on showLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
omg he is haeena raichand real life boyfrnd right  LOL n y jacob s bro ?y not jacob only
-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I still can't get over the fact that the werewolf is either named Jacob or is being referred to as by that name ROFL
I don't understand why people are worried about love triangles! It's obvious it has to be Abhay-Pia in the end otherwise everyone will laathi charge outside Balaji's head office Ermm
And the new werewolf, I don't know whether he'll show any romantic interest or not, but he is definitely there for Pia only. It said so in another article. He'll make her life miserable and then Abhay will make his heroic entry as usual to solve Pia's problems LOL

Thanks for sharing! Big smile
Even i don't get it.Ermm
Anyway i'm really looking forward to the love triangle if there is supposed to be one.(waiting for andas and tamatars)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
He said he'll play Jacob Brother..?? Or Jacob himself... ROFLWonder how'll the track be. I don't want any Triangles..!! Keep them away..We already have AMP..I know Metz will return soon..
How About Mish-Jacob..??
 I know AP will be together in the End..But, We r hear in viewing the Journey towards the End..Looking Back We shuld not feel regret abt There Journey..that they didn't spend together bcoz BT show r famous for ZKZ..!!

Edited by NIDIZ - 26 May 2011 at 5:01am
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

Even i don't get it.Ermm
Anyway i'm really looking forward to the love triangle if there is supposed to be one.(waiting for andas and tamatars)

I'm joining you on that! And then, we'll have tomato omelette together while watching that love triangle Wink
I seriously think it'll actually be fun watching it if the Cvs handle it well! As long as Pia doesn't reciprocate to Jacob or whatever his name is, like Bella did, I'm actually fine with it! Rather, I may even look forward to it! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..-Doppelganger-

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

Originally posted by Chill_Out

I still can't get over the fact that the werewolf is either named Jacob or is being referred to as by that name ROFL
I don't understand why people are worried about love triangles! It's obvious it has to be Abhay-Pia in the end otherwise everyone will laathi charge outside Balaji's head office Ermm
And the new werewolf, I don't know whether he'll show any romantic interest or not, but he is definitely there for Pia only. It said so in another article. He'll make her life miserable and then Abhay will make his heroic entry as usual to solve Pia's problems LOL

Thanks for sharing! Big smile
Even i don't get it.Ermm

Me 3!LOL I always looked forward for a werewolf involved with Abhiya, and i dont mean the romantic angle to it specifically, just involved. And we know Abhiya is the destination, so Ermm. So i'll rather enjoy the interactions and storyline and how it develops Abhiya. Better to have it on main plot whether friendly or not than on sidetracks drifting away from the main plot.
I just hope the creatives will learn to  divdie the screenspace between Abhiya and others freakin proparly and as deserved this timeAngry.

btw, has the ww been stalking Piya?'he knew where she was and where she livedShockedLOL. I guess he'll be more grey though.

And as long as our darling Abhay wont start with 'Stay away and humiliation' strategy(which i doubt he will this time) i dont think Piya will fall, or let be fall, even lean on someone else in feelings.

Edited by ..Mari.. - 26 May 2011 at 3:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

o.Soha.o-rupa--Doppelganger-.Jane..

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Guys,

The new TC article is out which i can't post here. It openly says that Jacob comes from the original 'Twilight' series and the guy is meeting Piya tonight. He will be attracted to her.

Edited by Pocahontas - 26 May 2011 at 6:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

o.Soha.o-Doppelganger--Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index