Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

I Don't Care What They Think About Me:KriYaansh (Page 6)

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
@Debo: I call them 'the endangered specie'.

@Shru: Thanks for the link!

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
haan..endangered it is..:P u cant find these sort in law colleges tho :P just a heads up..
DU me variety haiLOL
CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

haan..endangered it is..:P u cant find these sort in law colleges tho :P just a heads up..
DU me variety haiLOL

haha! Don't worry... i'm a heartbreaker. I catch hold of guys just to see if they do belong to that species. 5 down, none found yet!

Edited by Sheherzade - 26 May 2011 at 1:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilove

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheherzade

Originally posted by luv_wacko

DU me variety haiLOL

haha! Don't worry... i'm a heartbreaker. I catch hold of guys just to see if they do belong to that species. 5 done, none found yet!
ROFLROFLROFL 

CoffeeAddict

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
@Debo: Lol!

@Shru: I commented on your question about Sharon's love for Rey and Swayam. on page 4.
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
im going off now..hope to continue this puzzle tmrw :D
night pree..loved chatting with u..
shru i know saying bye is nt allowed..:P
sry u also tc.n thanx fr dis topic :D

CoffeeAddict

Aasthahere IF-Rockerz
Aasthahere
Aasthahere

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
hmm i personally  loved the epi
firstly  rey entered the washroom and then KriyaYaansh bumped into each other. And then both rey and kriya forgot about the dazzler-weakling thing and looking into each other eyes both said "Sorry".The way they said it was cute.

Then Rey said that he had a problem.Kriya kep looking at him. It was hard for him to say something because he couldn't get over her beauty. He  couln't help himself sinking in those deep eyes and finally letting go his emotions he said "You look Beautiful". The way he said it got me goosebumps.

After finally getting out of his trance  when Rey said  he  wanted to talk to her ,reality struck Kriya and she said she dint want to fight because she was thinking about   a Dazzler -Weakling thing again but on Riyaansh's side he just wanted to talk to her as a friend. And then accidently he tore her dress.Kriya was very embarrassed and went to the pillar/wall to hide her cause of embarresment from Rey .. When he realized wat he had done  he went to Kria and tried to calm her down. But Kriya just could not get out of his college image as Rey-The Dazzler Dude and because of this  she couldn't see Reyaansh Singhania-The Friend in front of her.So she told him that she is not like the pother girls and tells him to go away.

When Rey finally agrees to go he hears sum boys coming and quickly covers up Kriya in a way that her face couldnot be seen while in  Kriya it was sinking in wat was happening.Then Rey said the sweetest thing a boy could say to a girl that he dint care about his repo but he couldn't get Kria's reputation bruised which actually forced me to think (just like Pree) Do they make guys like this anymore?? and Can there be such a guy in reality ??and then rest of the part we all saw in the epi where she hides in the bathroom and rey is trying to get her out.I wud like to see how he convinces her to cum out.

Then the precap . Kriya was quite obviously feeling awkward  coz she dint know whom to believe the person she saw in the college or the person who is in front of her and like Shruti Di said she dint know wat were his intentions..She was holding the tear part of her dress wid her hand while Rey closing his eyes covered Kriya which showed his respect ,care and that he could be trusted.Well i personally loved this gesture

So here was my analysis on the epi and am now waiting for the the next week eagerly as i believe it wud be quite interesting. Wink
uh-oh post kuch zyaada hi lamba ho gaya.LOL Blame it on Kriyaansh.Embarrassed
tcHug
-Aastha

Edited by Aasthahere - 27 May 2011 at 2:59am

CoffeeAddict

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aasthahere

Then the precap . Kriya was quite obviously feeling awkward  coz she dint know whom to believe the person she saw in the college or the person who is in front of her and like Shruti Di said she dint wat were his intentions..She was holding the tear part of her dress wid her hand while Rey closing his eyes covered Kriya which showed his respect ,care and that he could be trusted.Well i personally loved this gesture

So here was my analysis on the epi and am now waiting for the the next week eagerly as i believe it wud be quite interesting. Wink
uh-oh post kuch zyaada hi lamba ho gaya.LOL Blame it on Kriyaansh.Embarrassed
tcHug
-Aastha

The part when he closes his eyes as he put the jacket on Kria showed a mature sensible guy who is in love - however, it did also show the extent to which he's ready to go to help her out.

@Bold: Lol, i have a lot of things i can blame on Kriyaansh - my being unable to sleep, staying on till 4 at night working on the FF, the gaalis my mom is giving me for sleeping late and getting up late. LOL

Luv,
Pree

Aasthahere

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index