Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

I Don't Care What They Think About Me:KriYaansh (Page 4)

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
@Shruti: But i think the CVs won't take the track down that line, cos that might cause irreparable damage to any future of Kria and Rey together.

Or maybe i'll force Rey to tell everyone his true feelings for her, like they do in other movies/shows accept the girl to save her all the shame and embarrassment!

Damn man, i don't want such drama in this show!

Or maybe, when Kria returns the jacket only Sharon will see her and think there's something on between the two. Confront Rey who'll deny and take up on herself to ruin Kria forever like a quintessential mean vamp! LOL

I have so many ideas in my head, damn i should have been a part of the CV team!

Edited by Sheherzade - 26 May 2011 at 12:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilove

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
yeah..what i think is..that what we r thinking is gonna be true..and do u think this will affect the weaklings..because kriya has to face the music..
there might be a point where she decides to not go through the auditions
just a thought..
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Devyani, Pree:Was it me or in the promo Sharon seem to be angry probably bcoz her plan backfired. She got drunk and danced with a weakling a thing she would never do in her senses. Moreover Sharon just few episodes back was asking herself if she is falling for Rey and now if CV's show her feeling something for Swayum it makes no sense. Swayum is on a high for sure. He might think Sharon likes him as well after the party.

radt

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
yeah thats why i said she was turbulent..
she was angry..at herself for mingling with a weakling..this is what can be even a more dangerous position for kriya..because everything will get so piled up..

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Devyani, Pree:Was it me or in the promo Sharon seem to be angry probably bcoz her plan backfired. She got drunk and danced with a weakling a thing she would never do in her senses. Moreover Sharon just few episodes back was asking herself if she is falling for Rey and now if CV's show her feeling something for Swayum it makes no sense. Swayum is on a high for sure. He might think Sharon likes him as well after the party.

Which promo?

I think Sharon is just a pampered princess who is craving for some real care, when it comes from Rey she thinks she likes him, and when it comes from Swayam she can't help herself and love the moment.

The fact is she just needs someone to show her how wonderful Sharon is, not what a great dancer Sharon is or what an adorable person Sharanjeet Rai Prakash is.

BTW i edited my comment on the top of the page, do read.

Edited by Sheherzade - 26 May 2011 at 12:45pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggiloveradt

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

ROFL harkatein toj 9 saal ki karti ho LOLLOLLOL 
ShockedShockedMoi will tell Nabhsy...Cry She'll not make ur request...Evil SmileROFL
Lol... Did I prove ur point?
LOL
Lekin sachi?? U thot i was 9???ShockedLOL

i never knew u were 19(20 ) LOLLOLLOL
hayyee i love it..pagal ho gayi main WinkLOL
Meri age sunkar itna bada sadma?ROFL
Lol... Chalo... ab pata chal gaya na...Wink

leeseunggilove

leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheherzade

Originally posted by *Shruti*

Which promo?

I think Sharon is just a pampered princess who is craving for some real care, when it comes from Rey she thinks she likes him, and when it comes from Swayam she can't help herself and love the moment.

The fact is she just needs someone to show her how wonderful Sharon is, not what a great dancer Sharon is or what an adorable person Sharanjeet Rai Prakash is.

BTW i edited my comment on the top of the page, do read.
pehli baar mohabbat ki hai wala promoEmbarrassed
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radt

Originally posted by luv_wacko

ROFL harkatein toj 9 saal ki karti ho LOLLOLLOL 
ShockedShockedMoi will tell Nabhsy...Cry She'll not make ur request...Evil SmileROFL
Lol... Did I prove ur point?
LOL
Lekin sachi?? U thot i was 9???ShockedLOL

i never knew u were 19(20 ) LOLLOLLOL
hayyee i love it..pagal ho gayi main WinkLOL
Meri age sunkar itna bada sadma?ROFL
Lol... Chalo... ab pata chal gaya na...Wink
no i thot u were 13 types :P wich i bet u wanna be again :D
me will patao nabu babu :D im a sharon in this regard..im manipulativeROFL

radt

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index