Uttaran
Uttaran

Tapasya Changed/Will Change. (Page 3)

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Aditi di u have missed a few episodes. Now its Veer n only Veer who believes Taps has changed.Not only this he was thinking if Taps wud hav shown this kind of maturity before 'shayad rishte itne ulajhte nahinConfused' and lastly he has started feeling positive vibes from herWackoEmbarrassedAngry
Embarrassed[/QUOTE] souroj i think aditi ji is talking about the past ..if ichcha would not have given that big bhashans to veer about child then maybe veer would not have gotten close to tapasya..right aditi jiSmileand ichcha's tapu jaap is back in full formAngrynow both veecha will do tappu jaap Embarrassedhow sweetEmbarrassedAngryDead[/QUOTE]
The day Taps spoke B****S*** abt her m n s being uttran to Iccha, Iccha completely stopped her Tapu jaap and even agreed wid Veer that Taps has not changed.She told Veer to take care of the baby but I think her 'Taps has changed' jaap had stopped.Now its back wid a bangAngryEmbarrassed
 Dumbo Iccha is telling Ammo to believe Taps has changed bcoz Veer feels Taps has changedWackoConfused. Yes now even I am ready to hear both Veecha doingTaps jaapOuchAngry

ksgstar Senior Member
ksgstar
ksgstar

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
i hope she doesn't change if she does it'll mean d end of uttaran...i love uttaran
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Aditi di u have missed a few episodes. Now its Veer n only Veer who believes Taps has changed.Not only this he was thinking if Taps wud hav shown this kind of maturity before 'shayad rishte itne ulajhte nahinConfused' and lastly he has started feeling positive vibes from herWackoEmbarrassedAngry
Embarrassed[/QUOTE] souroj i think aditi ji is talking about the past ..if ichcha would not have given that big bhashans to veer about child then maybe veer would not have gotten close to tapasya..right aditi jiSmileand ichcha's tapu jaap is back in full formAngrynow both veecha will do tappu jaap Embarrassedhow sweetEmbarrassedAngryDead[/QUOTE]
The day Taps spoke B****S*** abt her m n s being uttran to Iccha, Iccha completely stopped her Tapu jaap and even agreed wid Veer that Taps has not changed.She told Veer to take care of the baby but I think her 'Taps has changed' jaap had stopped.Now its back wid a bangAngryEmbarrassed
 Dumbo Iccha is telling Ammo to believe Taps has changed bcoz Veer feels Taps has changedWackoConfused. Yes now even I am ready to hear both Veecha doingTaps jaapOuchAngry

[/QUOTE]

Frankly I am appalled at Ichcha's character day by day and she is sounding like a child ...I cannot believe she is a married woman. Tapasya's acting is definitely improved...but this whole thing of 'we are best friends' and ' Tappu has changed' is beginning to remind me of bedtime stories.DeadSleepy
Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ksgstar

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by souroj

Embarrassed
souroj i think aditi ji is talking about the past ..if ichcha would not have given that big bhashans to veer about child then maybe veer would not have gotten close to tapasya..right aditi jiSmileand ichcha's tapu jaap is back in full formAngrynow both veecha will do tappu jaap Embarrassedhow sweetEmbarrassedAngryDead[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Frankly I am appalled at Ichcha's character day by day and she is sounding like a child ...I cannot believe she is a married woman. Tapasya's acting is definitely improved...but this whole thing of 'we are best friends' and ' Tappu has changed' is beginning to remind me of bedtime stories.DeadSleepy
Sleepy[/QUOTE]
It irritates me too when they make Ichcha act/sound like a kid with Ammo or Veer in particular...she needs to modulate her tone voice more...both Ichcha and Taps dont come across as cute with kiddish behavior...having masti is another thing as friends but bachcho jaisee awaz drives me nutsAngry

Go to top