Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

anger + love= pkyek fans updated

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
everyone in the forum is very angry wid cv's...all want abhay back asap...pple also want sid back...so i came up wid this post...here u can remove all ur frustration on cv's...ekta...starone...watever u want to say...remove all ur anger here...and if anyone wants to leave a lovely msg for abhay n sid...they are most welcum...i dont knw if its against the forum rules...maybe they will close the topic...who knws...but atleast u all can remove all ur frustration n anger here...so here u go...πŸ˜‰

now v cum to knw a new entry...werewolf...his name is jacobπŸ˜†...n uska brother is neel...gosh!! pehle abhay ko toh lao...phir dusron ko lana...mera abhay bechara freeze hokar zammen k neeche hai aur ya new werewolf aa rhe hai...

gussa nikalna start karo frnds...isliye toh post banaya hai...

Edited by peehu24 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanx peehu for making this post I am really angry with star one and ekta😑😑😑 I am angry with star one as they are thinking of closing this show! N angry with ekta as she ruined sid's wonderful character on PKYEK

Now it's high time both star one and ekta need to realize that they can't play with emotions of fans and actors as well but thanx to every member on forum who stands united with each other to save both show and sidπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› this proves our strength and togather we all can make itπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Edited by vivluv - 12 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivluv

Thanx peehu for making this post I am really angry with star one and ekta😑😑😑 I am angry with star one as they are thinking of closing this show! N angry with ekta as she ruined sid's wonderful character on PKYEK

Now it's high time both star one and ekta need to realize that they can't play with emotions of fans and actors as well but thanx to every member on forum who stands united with each other to save both show and sidπŸ˜› this proves our strength and togather we all can make itπŸ˜›

no prob...n ya m also very angry...sid gaya...abhay gayab...no abhiya...str1 plannin to shut the show...wat the hell do they think of themself😑
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: peehu24

no prob...n ya m also very angry...sid gaya...abhay gayab...no abhiya...str1 plannin to shut the show...wat the hell do they think of themself😑

I wish whole forum was united but even in forum there are people who are spreading negativity just feel sad for themOuch
Peehu24 thumbnail

I wish whole forum was united but even in forum there are people who are spreading negativity just feel sad for them

dont wrry...it will happen sooner or later...v all b united wid no negativity around us
Peehu24 thumbnail
ab mujhe aur bhi gussa aa rha hai😑...werewolf entering wid no abhay...cv's this is too much...pehle bring abhay back...they are really testing my patience
OriginalsFan thumbnail

ab mujhe aur bhi gussa aa rha hai😑...werewolf entering wid no abhay...cv's this is too much...pehle bring abhay back...they are really testing my patience

See tht's why I told u all we need sid to keep werewolf busyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Abhay bichara zameen ke nichey hai Sid is dead aur CVs ko love triangle banane ki padi hai isliye Jacob ki entry kar di??????
Please bring our heroes back
Edited by pari_smart - 12 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari_smart

Abhay bichara zameen ke nichey hai Sid is dead aur CVs ko love triangle banane ki padi hai isliye Jacob ki entry kar di??????
Please bring our heroes back

Chand toh khud werewolf se daarta hai n bhag jata haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† only sid can help abhay to deal with wolvesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ab bolo mein kya galat bolti huπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sid can even talk to werewolves in their own language🀣🀣🀣

Edited by vivluv - 12 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail

See tht's why I told u all we need sid to keep werewolf busyπŸ˜†

guess u r rite...ab toh motive bhi mil gayaπŸ˜†