Arjun Bijlani&Bhavna Khatri/ChandNi||Kal ho na ho! - Page 49

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by well-wisher

Saw this discussion over ranking y'day itself but decided to keep quite as I didnt want to add to Nikki's shock...😆

Its not the importance or authenticity of these ranking...its that... here is a guy,our favourite, who is so talented, so lovable...therefore its quite natural that it feels good to see him at a high rank which he so truly deserves by means of his sheer talent ...obviously it feels bad if he does not get a good ranking..

However it does not mean that people who are not commenting on his profile don't love him...the best example is Nikki...the most genuine and sweetest fan of AB...

But these days people are working in a planned way or should I say in an obsessive manner to ensure a high ranking for their favourites in IF...I have seen that days after days...weeks after weeks people are posting the same comment on their favourite's profile...many a times comments posted on the TB article are also the same and have got no relevance to the topic...

As for me, if I am here in IF... its because of Arjun's profile in d forum...my journey in IF has started from there and for over an year I was mostly confined to his profile ...that place is very dear to me  so I visit that place every day and post my comment...its my token of love, admiration and respect for AB and its my bit towards his ranking...

But it is very obvious that for any actor what is important is to get and do quality work and in turn get the love and affection of the fans...

So it is more important that Arjun gets the opportunity to do quality work and in turn support and encouragenent of his fans...any celebrity would like that only...a high ranking with Quality work is like 'Sone pe suhaga'

Enough of my ramavan...

Everyone...keep loving your favourite...our way of expressing the love may be different...

Its my POV...just wanted to share it with my freinds...

Ek baat aur...during PMMKA days in one of his interviews to IF Arjun said...'Keep loving me...keep voting for me'...😉

umm...preeti dii...
did i ever tell u b4... that after arjun's blogs in his website..i used to like ur comments...
the maturity that reflects in ur posts...are simply amazing...
seriously...proud to say i am arjun's fan...and even more proud that he(arjun) has "well-wisher" like u...🤗🤗
sanchu...voh toh i hv also said many times...tht both preeto n bhai r among those most genuine sweetest AB fans i hv evr met...n i really love them for wht they r...my two silent souls...🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Originally posted by nikki028

sanchu...voh toh i hv also said many times...tht both preeto n bhai r among those most genuine sweetest AB fans i hv evr met...n i really love them for wht they r...my two silent souls...🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

yeah dii completely agreed...
for mee the genuine fan count is three..
preeti dii, naveen and U!!!!...🤗🤗
see i told u!! u guys are my idols!!!...😃😃
Chalo chalo raat ho gayi...time to go to bed...
Jaane se pahle ek good night PJ...

Haal kaisa hai janaab ka..
Kya khayal hai aap ka..
Hum to so gaye HO HO HO..
Tum bhi so jaao HA HA HA...😆

Everyone GN TC...
Edited by well-wisher - 12 years ago
goodnight all...
sleep tight...
sweet dreamzzz...
hey...guys why is this FC soo khali khali types...
kaha hai sab???

ok just read about rashika joshi passing away...
really sad...
may her soul rest in peace...
i really liked her in bhool bhulaiya...
Originally posted by JustJ

hey gals , wats new 
hey J...
nothing new...
watching all OLD videos every NEW day...
my dear frnz...🤗.🤗🤗...i came here to share wid u all my happiness...tonite i uploaded my 125th song in my music thread...n i want to c u all there as its a vry spl occassion for me...plz do come..ok??😳😳...

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1368257&TPN=109

Hello all.. hw r u ?

im back after after 4 days.. was busy in cousin sister's wedding.. 😃 

whatssup guys? do share some news...

nikki, will c ur music thread.. give me 2 days time..😉 
hey ppl, 

gosh this place is really suna suna man