Arjun Bijlani&Bhavna Khatri/ChandNi||Kal ho na ho! - Page 70

Posted: 12 years ago
nikki, even though he is saying this for past 2 months, we knew that he wd definitely take couple of months to relax and he is not in an urge to sign the next show..

but this news has confirmed that he wd be back definitely.. 😃 so only excited..
lolz bhai aap bhi na...its confirmed rite aftr his exit frm pmmka na...ki one day he wud be back wid a bang... seems today i am behavin too much sane types...😳😆

nywz bhai...aapko vry xcited n happy toh main kam hi dekhti hun...toh aaj aapko itna khush n xcited dekh ke acha laga...🤗
guys.. all of you do visit the blog and read his latest update..

He has spoken abt everything from the reality show and the blog till his next project (😉) and his BIG awards performance..

im waiting for mid-august for telecast of BIG awards.. hopefully on Star Plus..
would love to see him back in good channel with good role and good costar , thanks for news gals 

waise nikz who is shantanu darling ??? why flaunting his siggy ????? 
Wht an awesome nite tonite...my dono current fav shows had one of their best epis today...D3 & BALH totally totally rockd tonite...D3 mein my adorable frnz duo-ReYam(Rey&Swayam)stole d show...n BALH my cutipie Ram stole d show...hehe...gosh i am still roflin at d way Ram chose d "marriage date" in BALH...pehle world's hatke proposal n nw world's hatke way of choosin date...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...

@J... shantanu aka shan is d latest addition to d list of my list of most fav actors in tellywood...
acha, kaun sa show mein aatha hai woh ????? 
D3...as swayam...chk my fb dp...hes there..😎

@Bro Sanch and J: Bashing ka naam sunte hi I got excited! LOL! And its actually interesting to talk about the bashings that has taken place rather then participating or defending in bashing! Hehe.. I hope that makes any sense to anyone! LOL!

@All: Why do my comments never get updated in Jun's blog? I posted once long before and did one today too but it didnt get updated! =( All I said was that 'I respect his choice but I miss him!' One line bhi dint get updated? =(
Natz.. u didnt see the comments in blog ?

i got irritated too much when i saw the first time.. nw its funny to read those comments and laugh at those bashers.. why do they bother to come to the blog, read the update which is not meant for them and post such 'nice wishes and their analysis'..? 😆  

seriously these ppl dont know have manners, etiquettes and not even love for anyone..

i have refrained from posting comments unless the blog is moderated..