Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I am not going to miss it for Sakshi , she is awesome actress 
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
n yea..seems lik preplanned onli...hw disgustin na...wht  a way to celeberate bday...for this tht kasab shud hv been killed today...😡
TitansFan thumbnail
Why blame him , when our system is so brain dead and useless , if this happened today then its only caz of our govt careless ness only 
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yea J...itniii baar mumbai mein blasts ho gaye n still these govt dnt do nythin...uff...useless ppl
TitansFan thumbnail
why blame them when we encourage this kind of bakwas more or less 
PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awww..   i cant believe.. did I come to the correct thread..?? whr is the haunted place.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰

@SO's revamp: im to happy for Geet ending.. why cant they end DLMH first bcoz of which MJHT bandh ho gaye.. i hate SO frm that day.. ðŸ˜¡ 

sanchu, my cousin sister's wedding was in weekend.. nw im back to work.. ðŸ˜Š 
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
J and Nikz: As always into serious talks! 🤔 But honestly I feel really bad for people in Mumbai.. I hope whoever of you lives there is safe! Plz take loads of care guys!

@ Navz: Welcome welcome! I was missing you before when we were talking! Hows you? Enjoying sis's wedding? Bulaya bhi nai?
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Bro: DLMH is ending in the last! 😒 I wish SO ends all the shows together if they really mean to!
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail

@J and Nikz: LOL! Im not saying BALH is not a good show.. Just saying its not my types! Its more for buddhe log! (Eg you both! 😆) I dont know why but I cant watch it.. Im gonna watch Just Dance just for Hrithik! 😉

PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WooHooHaha21

J and Nikz: As always into serious talks! 🤔 But honestly I feel really bad for people in Mumbai.. I hope whoever of you lives there is safe! Plz take loads of care guys!

@ Navz: Welcome welcome! I was missing you before when we were talking! Hows you? Enjoying sis's wedding? Bulaya bhi nai?

yeah Natz.. this is first time im attending a marriage of my family member.. ðŸ˜ƒ u know na, hw Fat Indian Weddngs will be.. ðŸ˜‰ 

me n nikki were missing u n J the most in this thread.. at last u r back.. ðŸ˜Š