Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
AB n Mohit n Rati vr approached for same travel based reality show in star plus...bt none gave confirmation...in this fc...i am d onli one who want all three to sign d show...as it wilb a treat for me to watch my mjht stars all in one place...bt i will respect whtevr decision all 3 takes...😊

n wht IPKKND bcame no:1??yipeee...it ws freakin annoyin to c some moronic shows on no:1 spot for agesss...🤢😆...nw when will i gt to hear tht shows's shut down...i wud giv u all party for sure...🤣

nywz bye natx...office time nw...
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Hahahahaha! Honestly it was so depressing to see the same show being on that spot! Now its got competition! LOL! 😆 Honestly do you watch IPKKND? I mean I cannot believe that its made by the same producers and CVs as of the other show that I could not even stand for a sec! Im loving the show! Great pace! And ausum acting! 😃

About the reality show.. Im all up for AB and Mohit in the same show! Its gonna be ausum to see their masti once again! But travel based seems really unknown? 🤔 I wonder what its going to be like then? Never heard of it! I hope its not like Big Boss where the image of an actor is spoiled in an episode!

Neways! Im off for the day as well.. Dude Ive gone really slow with this IF system! I need to get active again to over come this slowness like before! 😃

Will see you later Nikz!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG natz,.  good to see u yaar 
PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Welcome back Sister..!!! 😃 

From now on this thread will keep counting its pages fast.. there is notthing extra special in the last 50 pages, we just spammed by giving attendance daily... 😆 

so hw were ur exams.. driving classes bhi...? is chakkar mein IF pswd bhool gayi.. 🤣 
(Pswd Tips: Share ur pswd to all friends. we'll "help" u in such difficult times.. 😆 ) 

TitansFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: PN_luvs_Arjun

Welcome back Sister..!!! 😃 

From now on this thread will keep counting its pages fast.. there is notthing extra special in the last 50 pages, we just spammed by giving attendance daily... 😆 

so hw were ur exams.. driving classes bhi...? is chakkar mein IF pswd bhool gayi.. 🤣 
(Pswd Tips: Share ur pswd to all friends. we'll "help" u in such difficult times.. 😆 ) 

Dude , i am going to help for wat Navs said in Bold and Underline statement 
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Anupriya kapoor and Kinuhuk Mahajan in Jee le zindagi

Anupriya Kapoor confirmed her participation and said, "Yes, I am part of the reality show.IKinshuk Mahajan confirmed his participation but refused to comment any further.

Other actors reported to be participating in the show are Mohit Sehgal, Arjun Bijlani and Rati Pandey.

The shooting for the show will begin in the end of July in Rajasthan and the show will go on air from mid-August. The show will be a bi-weekly and participants will be given cars for the road trip."

(Some portions of an article I came across while surfing a site)
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
@J and Navz: Mai ne sach kya bola tum log toh jaan k peche par gaye!  Kyun nai! Bolo toh mai apna password yahin likh deti hun? 😛 

Btw J are you back ya coming ya nai coming? I toh am back, when are you coming?

@Bro: Driving classes toh kafi ho chuki hai, Ive got the test booked on Thurz! Im super scared! Plz do pray everyone out here for me that I pass it no matter what! 😳

And tum log sirf attendance dene atey ho? Nothing special?

Man I wanted to come online earlier but got caught up somewhere! I wonder what time you guys actually come online? 🤔

@Preeti: Heyy! Thanks for this info.. Wow! Anupriya and Kinshuk too in the same show? Seems like a really big reality show then? I hope so it is if Mohit and AB are participating! 😊
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
waise i am here again to give my attendance...

@natz...hey...after a long time...
@preeti dii...thanks for the news...
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Acha ji! Toh everyone can 'like' my post but not reply at all! How rude! 😒 Man Ive got depressing news now! 😭 RBO's ending! All SO shows are ending! 😒 I wont be able to see KT for a long time now! Pehle Mohit then AB and now KT! Meri kismat kitni phuti hui hai! 🥺

@Sanchari: Heyyy! Yh after a super long time! Hows you? What you doing these days then?
TitansFan thumbnail
hey natz, i will be coming on this month 22,  midnight, lol

Ya i heard about RBO and all shows including GEET Ending , awesome news, well they never had much to drag or something yaar, better end it , now rather than make audience say END IT NOWWW