CID

WU Schedule - Latest schedule on page 134 (Page 55)

Post Reply New Post

Page 55 of 147

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
I can do the 16th one if you wish Vis, you can exchange with any of mine Smile .., ill be having a holiday the next day so thats fine Smile
Ill take the risk, who knows it might be something like Talking Parrot Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU Schedule - Latest schedule on page 134 (Page 55)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Ohhh... So next update by Vis and caps by twinkle if on the same day...then it will be ACP pradyuman fan girl case LOL 

Lemme know whenever you guys get bored of normal Khooni stories and wanna see ACP sirs fan girl... I and Deba will plan accordingly ROFL

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

I can do the 16th one if you wish Vis, you can exchange with any of mine Smile .., ill be having a holiday the next day so thats fine Smile
Ill take the risk, who knows it might be something like Talking Parrot Wink

Wow... This is called blind faith... And crazy love... Keep it up Bhavs ClapTongue

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Hehehe ab kya karein aso ... chaahe jo bhi case ho its about Abhijeet na !!! Tongue... thats what encourages me and gives me hope. LOL
The last uodate i did was also Abhijeet oriented and a very good case ... who knows jab mere update ke waqt cop oriented case ho toh shayad achcha nikle Tongue Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mallikaBalumano86astonish

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
LOL Yeah.. I am sure this case ... We won't feel that much Dead Now that we have got used to the dialog "Mai tumse pyar karthi hoon...tumse shaadi Karna chahthi hoon" LOL  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BhavanabmallikaBaluShagnika

mallikaBalu

IF-Dazzler

mallikaBalu

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Now that the episode is over, I would like to see nay hear a different dialogue if they do something like this again.
Now all of you don't kill me.
FW recycles its stories ,so, giving them a clue to do it the right wayLOL

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

ive got a sudden request ... a sudden conference has come up thankstp to which i will be a super busy till saturday night ... kal holiday hai phir bhi i'll be busy ... can someone please do the previous Friday's update for me ? im sorry for asking so suddenly. If not thats ok ill somehow manage by friday. A quick update maybe.

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged

ive got a sudden request ... a sudden conference has come up thankstp to which i will be a super busy till saturday night ... kal holiday hai phir bhi i'll be busy ... can someone please do the previous Friday's update for me ? im sorry for asking so suddenly. If not thats ok ill somehow manage by friday. A quick update maybe.

bhavs... Can you pm the backup team... Probably... Twinkle...bcoz i dont see the others from back up team online recently...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top