Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF-Sleeping with the Enemy Prt18 Pg131(July 22) (Page 84)

shamii16 Senior Member
shamii16
shamii16

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
@salmankh1 If ur trying ur hand at writing a story, let me tell you this:... YOU WERE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMH i cant believe you came up with that whole thing!!!! Keep going, it was great!!!! The Vegas part, you can call it What Happened in Vegas, Stays in Vegas!!! Sounds fun!! But its your call, u name is whatever u want!!! I had a blast reading it!!!!!! Amazing.. too good! I am running out of words to describe it!! U are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nams1303salmankh1.vrshn.

vaishnavi... Senior Member
vaishnavi...
vaishnavi...

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
when will u update :(
salmankh1 Goldie
salmankh1
salmankh1

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by summergirl92

when will u update :(
editing, should update within a half hour.
.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
waiting di...Cry
salmankh1 Goldie
salmankh1
salmankh1

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamii16

@salmankh1 If ur trying ur hand at writing a story, let me tell you this:... YOU WERE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMH i cant believe you came up with that whole thing!!!! Keep going, it was great!!!! The Vegas part, you can call it What Happened in Vegas, Stays in Vegas!!! Sounds fun!! But its your call, u name is whatever u want!!! I had a blast reading it!!!!!! Amazing.. too good! I am running out of words to describe it!! U are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for the lovely comments.  I've already named it and it's 14 parts long now.  check it out when you have a chance.  Take care

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nams1303.vrshn.

shamii16 Senior Member
shamii16
shamii16

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
i am sooo proud to be a KMH fan... i just cant believe it!!! All of you guys, every single one of you KMH fans are just awesome!!! I dont have any words to describe you guys!! simply amazing... after that, i run out of words to say!!! But i would like to say that all of you have done a great job to keep KMH alive and if it wasnt for you guys, then most of us.. no ALL OF US would have been dying for KMH! Not that we're not crying for it now, but still, all of you lighten the load of it being gone. Gham itna bara ab nahi lagta... jitna pehle lagta tha! So i would like to thank all of you on behalf of each and every KMH & KK+KK fan!!!! Love you guys!!!!! ???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

salmankh1mIsHeZ.x.vrshn.

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamii16

i am sooo proud to be a KMH fan... i just cant believe it!!! All of you guys, every single one of you KMH fans are just awesome!!! I dont have any words to describe you guys!! simply amazing... after that, i run out of words to say!!! But i would like to say that all of you have done a great job to keep KMH alive and if it wasnt for you guys, then most of us.. no ALL OF US would have been dying for KMH! Not that we're not crying for it now, but still, all of you lighten the load of it being gone. Gham itna bara ab nahi lagta... jitna pehle lagta tha! So i would like to thank all of you on behalf of each and every KMH & KK+KK fan!!!! Love you guys!!!!! ???

that was really sweet!! welcome aboard! hope you have fun here at the forum :):)
i'm varshini and i'm raman di's biggest fan!! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AyushiSinghania

-stuti- Goldie
-stuti-
-stuti-

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
hii :) reallly waiting for the update!! when's the next update??Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index