Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF-Sleeping with the Enemy Prt18 Pg131(July 22) (Page 126)

MsSweetheart96 Goldie
MsSweetheart96
MsSweetheart96

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
OMG THIS WAS TOO GUD... LUVED IT...

UPDATE SOON :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

salmankh1

Ruky07 Senior Member
Ruky07
Ruky07

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
superb update
the wording was beautiful
aww loved the part when she was trying how she would look  pregnant
thanks for the update :)
cheerio

salmankh1

addictive_kmh Groupbie
addictive_kmh
addictive_kmh

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
I loved the update but its ki that i am dying to read... And by that i can truly say that the wait is killing me...hehehe

salmankh1

arta Goldie
arta
arta

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
first of all really a big hug for updating  Raman HugHug
i was at work having a slow and boring time and was cheking on my phone  if you updated (it was almost the 30time ) and what i read?? .. ''my first '' ''my second '' my third'' ... Big smile can't imagine my smile and my happy dancing (yayyy update yayyy Dancing )... i was so engrosed reading the updates that have forgot the people at work ... everyone was thinking that i go drunk or maybe mad cose i was smiling while reading and too blushing and tottally lost imagining  the scenes and in arjuhi world   ... who cares what they thought  i  was happy for my update  LOLLOLLOL...
and the part was fantastic  , the romance windbloing  Day Dreaming... and Arohi trying to see how she would see pregnant was super i was imagining the scene and totally loved this part and the romance send me in dreamland Day Dreaming...
Nice idea for Aru to start a boutique , i  think if she work hard it's going to suced obiovsly with the suport of Arjun,,,, in some way she is groing up ,she is changing ... now let's see if she will suced ...
hope you updates soon KI at last i can read it before i go in holiday  (i have to figure out how to have a internet  there so i don't have to miss the updatesTongue,it's hard to wait  till i come back  Smile )...
D'ohuh i have blatered a lot better to end this now...
 update soon  Smile

salmankh1

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Loved this update! I love how Arjun supports her with everything, and is giving her a chance to prove herself. I think Arohi will have difficulty at first but she'll be successful in the end. Can't wait to read the honeymoon update! And it's awesome that Neha and Arvind are having a child, and glad that her cousins issues are resolved as well! :)

salmankh1

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
amazing as always...  

salmankh1

shamii16 Senior Member
shamii16
shamii16

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Amazing!!! Had been waiting for this update forrr sooo longg!!!! Thanxx Raman!! That was awesome...
Cant wait till the Honeymoon update!! Its gonna so HOT!!!!! Loving every bit of it!!! =)
Thanxx!!! =)

salmankh1

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
raman dat was fabulous...
I loved ur update...so aru s gng to be a maasi n also stsrtng a new business...gd one..
I hope she will succeed in her wrk..as far as arjun s dere wth her..

salmankh1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index