FF-Sleeping with the Enemy Prt18 Pg131(July 22) - Page 82

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by arohi_arjun

Lol I love ur begging emotion... no i dont think it friday night yet there. it only afternoon yet... here where i am is night(London) i have to wait for morning here when she update on her friday night...

i fill like you i dont whana whit tlil morning and im gonna work in the morning =( 

yh i wish whole world was same time... oh and yh my name is Tasneem...

n i'm varshini :):)
Originally posted by vrshn

n i'm varshini :):)

I know ur name and i read ur ff by the way when ur updating next... I have my time, india and especially for this ff Vancouver time  world time on my fone. so right now london is 23:50
India-:04:20 and Vancouver 15:50pm

I know ur name and i read ur ff by the way when ur updating next... I have my time, india and especially for this ff Vancouver time  world time on my fone. so right now london is 23:50
India-:04:20 and Vancouver 15:50pm

i'm having exams...so i'm not sure abt updating the ff but then i'll try to do it asap :):)
i have seen your comments there...now that we were getting ourselves introduced personally,i thought its good to tell you my name again :):)

omg! its just 3.50 pm there?? 😭
yep it 3:50pm so afternoon... still long way yet.   she need to change her timing and update in afternoon hehe... Edited by arohi_arjun - 12 years ago
raman, waiting for the update - its saturday morning 6.30 here
Raman waiting for ure update it's thursday night/Friday morning 12am. I am waiting really eager
late late late...
omg i cant wait... fr ur extra long updatess.. plz raman update fast !!

Oh my gosh!  I just read your comments.  You girls really took me literaly on the time didn't you.  Okay I just logged on it's 9:45 pm here.  I'll post as soon as I finish.  It'll probably take a few hours though.😊

Di,we r waitng. Plz do finish it jaldi.