Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF-Sleeping with the Enemy Prt18 Pg131(July 22) - Page 55

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
the update was tooo good .   loved arjun  and his thoughts, sply that he cant let go of her now , since the feelings for her are tender now. :) .   waiting for the next update.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

addictive_kmh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am one of your ff silent admirer. I started with rnbdj and loved it. sleeping with the enemy came right in time when arjuhi in rnbdj were already in love and in swte they were still fighting. I used to read the ff from the phone and it was really difficult to post a reply. Today i took out time and borrowed my friend's laptop just to tell you that i am a crazy fan of ur ff. I went through your profile to find whether you had written more ff but sadly found only those two that i am crazy about. I was addictive to kmh and now i am addictive to ur ff. They may be many other secret admirers. So from all of us we request you to  keep updating...sooner and longer...we are always desperate for your update and eagerly wait for them...so write SWTE updates first as this couple still is on their way to discover the love between them...it's always nice to read when arjuhi starts off  with a fight but then they discover the passion between them and then eventually fall in love...please do continue...

very desperate to find out neha and arvind's reaction...Ooops!!!...finally they are caught!!!πŸ˜†
MsSweetheart96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
plz update soon... i jus cnt w8... both ur ff's r so addictive... no wonder y it takes u so long 2 write them... u clearly spend loads of time on them... update soon :D
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
pls pls pls update 
salmankh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: addictive_kmh

i am one of your ff silent admirer. I started with rnbdj and loved it. sleeping with the enemy came right in time when arjuhi in rnbdj were already in love and in swte they were still fighting. I used to read the ff from the phone and it was really difficult to post a reply. Today i took out time and borrowed my friend's laptop just to tell you that i am a crazy fan of ur ff. I went through your profile to find whether you had written more ff but sadly found only those two that i am crazy about. I was addictive to kmh and now i am addictive to ur ff. They may be many other secret admirers. So from all of us we request you to  keep updating...sooner and longer...we are always desperate for your update and eagerly wait for them...so write SWTE updates first as this couple still is on their way to discover the love between them...it's always nice to read when arjuhi starts off  with a fight but then they discover the passion between them and then eventually fall in love...please do continue...

very desperate to find out neha and arvind's reaction...Ooops!!!...finally they are caught!!!πŸ˜†

Thank you so much for your lovely comments!  It means a lot to me that you took time out to comment.  I'm glad you're enjoying my FF's.  I'm enjoying writing them for you all.  I will update soon.  One of the FF's should be updated tonight.  I just don't know which one.  Thanks again and please continue to tell me what you think.  Take care.
salmankh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: vrshn

update diii...i'm too desperate

Soon, very soon.  I hope you update one of the FF's tonite.    I don't like to see your guys sad faces so I will try to update very soon,. πŸ˜›
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Soon, very soon.  I hope you update one of the FF's tonite.    I don't like to see your guys sad faces so I will try to update very soon,. πŸ˜›

AWW soo sweet of u dear😳
midnightsun thumbnail
yaar plzzz update sooonnn...

Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
raman, please update SWTE - eagerly waiting for the same - the last update was the most awesome chapter of the ff - i think u had put in your best in that chapter - JUST GREAT - pls i read the ff again and again so many times and i am just not over it - cant stop thinking of this arjuhi - u r doing a fantastic job - even the last update of RNBJ was also awesome - u have tried to do justice by finding out a route for prolonging the ff - great - Megha can help u with it - thanks i cant even think of these two ffs getting over - even if you start new ffs, pls dont finish these two ffs - pls update SWTE immediately and later on RNBJ (would be great if you update both - but i know it is not impossible - hence pls update SWTE now)
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Arjuhisis

raman, please update SWTE - eagerly waiting for the same - the last update was the most awesome chapter of the ff - i think u had put in your best in that chapter - JUST GREAT - pls i read the ff again and again so many times and i am just not over it - cant stop thinking of this arjuhi - u r doing a fantastic job - even the last update of RNBJ was also awesome - u have tried to do justice by finding out a route for prolonging the ff - great - Megha can help u with it - thanks i cant even think of these two ffs getting over - even if you start new ffs, pls dont finish these two ffs - pls update SWTE immediately and later on RNBJ (would be great if you update both - but i know it is not impossible - hence pls update SWTE now)

i agree πŸ‘πŸΌ