FF-Sleeping with the Enemy Prt18 Pg131(July 22) - Page 37

Posted: 12 years ago
  Lovely as always. I like that Abhi's back... it kind of changes the story for the two of them. And, love where this is going, they're finally starting to feel something. Can't wait for RNMJ tomorrow. Ahhh, what would I do without you.
wow dat was such a fab update
fanx 4 da pm n da update plzz update soon
Amazing update ❤️ lovely , cute , nice and arjuhi scenes to good ☺️☺️😍
i'm loving how the story is preceding and love their fight cose the most they fight the most they romancing and i like romances 😊especally arjuhi romances cose you write them in a fantastic may .liked to the part when arjun realised that the crazy driver was his wifi 😆😆 his crazy wiffey 😛
hehehe... arohi is disgusted  to the idea of arjun but strange that she almost every morning is jumped in arjun chest ☺️ ...it's so dificult to deal with a atractive enemy especially when you have started to love him/her... arohi jealous liked this scene... i loved the entire updates 😊...and Abhi is back to give a turn to the story and i am so much curious to know what you have in store for us hope you update fast 😃...
🤗 for writing a long update and for pm me 🤗
🤗
great update - it was worth the wait - update the next chapter please
just amazing! ahh such a great part!!! (:
AWESOME!!!!!!!
I REALLY HV NO WORDS! HOW DO U DO DIS! IT WAS MAGICAL :-)👏
Absolutely loved it! So sweet of Arjun even though he hates Arohi he is still willing to pay for her expenses! Loved it! Please update RNBJ and SWTE soon! Pm again!
first thanks for the Pm

O what a wonderful update I loved it from beginning to end. how they looked at the photos of his childhood o realized that they always fought
heheh then all the fracas they have to develop the romance =)
Abhi and now really looking emat how this unfolds FF
i am really in love with this ff continues soon

Wow!!!!!!!
That was superb, You are such a good writer!
Cant wait to see these two fall in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super super Great!!!!

Simply amazing!!! OMG cant wait till the next update, please update soon 😃

RAMAN U R THE BEST U KNOW THAT!!!!

pls update soon.x

[[DT: sory 4 d caps but had 2 get my point accross...use of dis dsnt mean any harm or imply shouting of any sort]]