India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Exploring past ?????????????

hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Piya lost her memory but feeling restless, a lot of question making her disturb. What happened in past? How I lost my memory? Why I feel some one important missing unconsciously? Why I m feeling empty from inside even being with my family & friends………….. and the list goes on. Isn't it a really painful thought that you are feeling empty having a long list of question marks but yet you are helpless, coz you don't know anything and nobody wants to tell you what happened in past coz they want to keep you away from misery & sorrows. So here is a new mission in front of her exploring her own self / own past without any help. While standing in window she saw some negative pictures while closing her eyes & suddenly open her eyes, what? What was that I think I got tired, she consoled herself. She feels Jungles keep on calling her n she feels a magical pull towards that place where her love abhay is lying freeze. She found that place unusually cold which is another addition in long list of questions. In precap she dials abhay's number while dialing misha's number n it goes to abhay's voice mail…………….who is Abhay?????????? Another big question.

She will be joining college back n hopefully she will get some clues about abhay n then start her detectivgiri from college n jungle. Let's c how long it takes to explore the past.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasheraPKYEK100

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index