India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Deja Vu!!! (Page 4)

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Thank you Kavitha.  That is so kind of you. And I totally return the compliment.  your insightful post was the trigger!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianand

Sai_2010 Newbie
Sai_2010
Sai_2010

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavianand

Yes i agree that Siddharth has really NOT been treated well by his destiny..he has lost much but he is a very deep character..U know what i mean...He is a very straight guy with a lot of practicality in him..He can be emotional too but only upto a point...He also knows to dwell inside himself and find inner peace...That is what they want to show ..he has faced so much but that has not deterred him...he has just lost his wife but yet he can think of restoring his Brothers life by making these tactful decisions no matter if it gives him  pain !! basically he is asteady guy who manages his life and tries to keep it on order inspite of all the turbulance...So when he does not actually feel sorry for himself..Then I am fine..I too feel happy for him...But the moment they show him in that self pity mode..that means something drastic must have happened and i will feel bad for him!! So far he is the one character who has been a silent recepient to whatever the fate and people have dished out to him...That infact doesnt make him weak but i really admire his inner strength!1

You are right about Siddharth! I appreciate your thoughts about him. We do not ever think much about his character. He is a deep character, who has actually lived for his family and his duties. He stood by his family always, and sometime at the expense of sacrificing his own happiness and freedom. He never questioned his grandpa that why he wanted him to marry Divya. He struggled but never did injustice to Divya. And Divya's selfishness we have all seen. To tackle a wife like Divya is something worth appreciating also.

I wonder at the turn of all events for him as soon as he came to Simla: he got involved with Nivedita, then had to deal with Nivedita's struggle and dilemma, as soon as he could convince Nivedita, his aunt and uncle struck with their scheme, putting his grandpa in handcuff and spoiling his relationship with Nivedita. Then his aunt again struck by falsely conveying Divya's name and he had to get married in a most heart wrenching manner. He married and then he was blamed for stalking by Nivedita or hacing affair with Nivedita by Divya and subsequently comes to know about his brother's stalking problems. Now lately, when he just started being happy, his wife died and now this new problem with Nivedita's obession leading to the destruction of his brother's happiness. It does not stop here, now this girl Manasi. I hope Siddharth does not decide to marry Manasi, just to bring happiness to Nivedita and Viren's married life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianand

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index